Best friend went down today in front of me

Lil guy Big Busa

Registered
Not going to far into detail typing on my phone, they are both alive, him and his wife are hurt and can't hardly walk, but they will fully recover

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

uploadfromtaptalk1307251475926.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1307251549284.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1307251613018.jpg

man this is turning in to a very very bad weekend, i get hit my a car, a member wes passed, your friends go down. crap is just flying every where.
hope they recover quickly.

They are both lucky to be here, they went off the road and hit a culvert about 50mph, the bike went 25 plus feet in the air, he went into the ditch on the left, his wife went to the right way up into the air and landed in the ditch 100ft pass where they hit the culvert

It was so hard to get them out of the car into the house, everywhere we tried to grab them to support them hurt, and they couldn't walk, and on top of it, it was pouring down rain

sorry to hear but glad they are going to be okay. do they have anyone who can help them with normal everyday stuff like cooking? You way want to make a few meals for them and put them in the fridge.

Anybody that has never seen a motorcycle accicedent, I pray you never do, especially if its someone you care about, its the worse feeling you will ever feel, deep down in the pit of your stomach, I remember screaming in my helmet, as the bike was flipping through the air, and when I got my bike stopped ripping my helmet off screaming there names cause I couldn't see either one of them because of the weeds, its absolutely horrible to be ruining around trying to find your friends but at the same time scared of what you will find when you do, and the bike exploded into it seemed a thousand pieces, and I remember saying there's no way they made there's no way. I trying to describe it but words really can't, thank god they had there helmets and jackets on. Jace said he will have pants and boots like me before he gets on another bike. His wife didn't wear her gloves today, which she always does and her hands are shredded, she said never again will she not have every piece of gear available on next time

Im.staying with them till they can move on thee own strength, to help them and there 3 kids, I've already discussed it with my fiance, we are all very close, Jace and denver the names of the people in the wreck, are our best man and maid of honor in our wedding this sept. So they are like family, and ill be here till they don't need me, cause they would do the same if it would of been me and my woman

Im.staying with them till they can move on thee own strength, to help them and there 3 kids, I've already discussed it with my fiance, we are all very close, Jace and denver the names of the people in the wreck, are our best man and maid of honor in our wedding this sept. So they are like family, and ill be here till they don't need me, cause they would do the same if it would of been me and my woman

good for you! A true friend would wipe there butt too. :rofl:

That sucks to say the least... keep an eye on em and I hope the heal up fast.

Droid via Tapatalk

Bro.. Sorry for your friend's misfortune and you having to witness it.. And they are lucky to have a friend like you (or may be the other way around)... Speedy recover to them bro.

Prayers for a speedy recovery to them both. They are very blessed to have you there to help.

Back