very offensive
these days to
call it MAN
made . . .

What if a woman
made it ? ? ?

:poke:

3n5a3e.jpg

Amazing what one will eat when your starved . Bill you special forces guys know how to survive of the land .
I'll eat a rat before a bug . Eaten Robins in the wild , and berries as a boy scout seeing how long we could survive one summer in the woods . after a few days Mac n cheese , cereal sounded better ;)

Amazing what one will eat when your starved . Bill you special forces guys know how to survive of the land .
I'll eat a rat before a bug . Eaten Robins in the wild , and berries as a boy scout seeing how long we could survive one summer in the woods . after a few days Mac n cheese , cereal sounded better ;)
I know I’ve had cat when I was in Korea. Maybe dog, dunno. I didn’t ask and didn’t want to know. As long as it wasn’t looking at me.

I know I’ve had cat when I was in Korea. Maybe dog, dunno. I didn’t ask and didn’t want to know. As long as it wasn’t looking at me.
We used to have a cat (rest her soul...if she had one) and I remember a few times that if she meowed just once more at 0200, I would have ate her for breakfast.....

I've ate dog, cat, rat, lizard, snake and I imagine many more nasty critters without my knowledge...

I've ate bugs and grubs, some were ok others were questionable. I ate a type of grub which tasted like peanut butter...I thought eating that would turn me off peanut butter but it didn't (thankfully).

Last edited:
We used to have a cat (rest her soul...if she had one) and I remember a few times that if she meowed just once more at 0200, I would have ate her for breakfast.....

I've ate dog, cat, rat, lizard, snake and I imagine many more nasty critters without my knowledge...

I've ate bugs and grubs, some were ok others were questionable. I ate a type of grub which tasted like peanut butter...I thought eating that would turn me off peanut butter but it didn't (thankfully).
We have a grub here in NZ that also tastes like peanut butter . . or so I'm told,
it's called a 'Huhu grub' and lives in rotten wood which it uses as a food source.
it becomes a beetle.
1580452936428.png

We have a grub here in NZ that also tastes like peanut butter . . or so I'm told,
it's called a 'Huhu grub' and lives in rotten wood which it uses as a food source.
it becomes a beetle.
View attachment 1611958
That's the one, ate it in Australia...

b9033eec027f879d25b363497a82a2b4.jpg

Back