Coronovirus

I would be very very concerned if i was the public. I work in health care. Red flags are going up all over the place. China has been lieing about this and the extent of the infected. This is very dangerous and is transferred from animals to humans as well.

I would be very very concerned if i was the public. I work in health care. Red flags are going up all over the place. China has been lieing about this and the extent of the infected. This is very dangerous and is transferred from animals to humans as well.
I wonder about all those dogs rescued from the meat industry in that area if any of those were infected and then brought over...

Bats to snakes to humans... LOL
I'll be sticking with federally inspected meat from a licensed supermarket.

Image-1_46.jpg

I live here in Los Angeles California , and I read it has arrived here already and omg its a bit scary, yesterday I had a stomach ache went to CVS to get some pepto and as I walk through the aisles I notice an Asian person looking really really sick red nosed and all redsigh eyes sniffing and sniffing , looking at the flu medicines. I did not even try to get close I right away walk the opposite way , and got out of there quick. so I am like a bit scared that some people may have this and not visit the hospital or anything and may be spreading it already. I am being as cautios as I can.

3FT....That is considered the safe net supposedly unless coughing. Stay away from any sick looking individual by 3 ft bubble. Hand sanitizer and wash hands non stop. Paper masks and cloth masks DO NOT work. Needs to be medical grade.

Its a man made virus , theres 3 pharmaceutical companies in Wuhan , something escaped ?

If your old or very young and sick i would take precautions , for the rest of us carry on as you were.

We've managed to survive the Swine flu and Bird flu etc no need to freak out

Its a man made virus , theres 3 pharmaceutical companies in Wuhan , something escaped ?

If your old or very young and sick i would take precautions , for the rest of us carry on as you were.

We've managed to survive the Swine flu and Bird flu etc no need to freak out

Thats actually very offensive these days to call it MAN made....what if a woman made it?? :poke:

I wonder about all those dogs rescued from the meat industry in that area if any of those were infected and then brought over...

I don't mean to insult anyone or their heritage but isn't eating dog meat quite the norm in many parts of Asia? My daughter communicates with kids from China and one said his favorite meal was fried dog just like that---didn't bat an eye. Hey it's meat, right? Hopefully not someones pet but you never know it might be delicious. How bad could dog be? We eat pigs and cows FCOL.

I will draw the line at insects. No bugs for me thank you.

I don't mean to insult anyone or their heritage but isn't eating dog meat quite the norm in many parts of Asia? My daughter communicates with kids from China and one said his favorite meal was fried dog just like that---didn't bat an eye. Hey it's meat, right? Hopefully not someones pet but you never know it might be delicious. How bad could dog be? We eat pigs and cows FCOL.

I will draw the line at insects. No bugs for me thank you.

Other people's traditions, culture and ideology is their own affair as far as I'm concerned. If they want to eat rat or dog, then I say let them, many cultures don't eat pork but I certainly wouldn't want someone to try to take away my bacon...

We spend so much time and effort forcing western ideology upon other countries when we should be working on bettering our own country (s).

Back