Time to be
a vegan

I think ?

:thumbsup:

Corona MoVal.jpg

#LivingSouthEastOfLakePerrisCalifornia ~ #MorenoValley ~ #THEoRg *

Last edited:

Last edited:
All my Amazon purchases paid for those...

It’s in the family now dammit! My 36 year old son and his wife have felt like crap since Thursday, light fever, even their almost five and just turned three year old kids. Kids don’t have any fever now and generally feel ok but have had interrupted sleep. Jake and Laura still have a low fever, no smell or taste and feel sluggish, tired and generally like they’ve got a whopping case of the flu. Jake tested POS for COVID-19, results came in just now. Only medical recommendations are for them to stay quarantined. Other than Jake working as an electrician with a respirator type mask, no one leaves the house. He left work mid Thursday. They even have their groceries delivered. Apparently Jake must have gotten it from someone he interacted with at work. Can’t see any other possibility but the cause is really a mystery. They were planning on a visit here in early August to go into the Park but that isn’t wise now. They’re both in shape and eat healthy. I’m too old to risk it.

It’s in the family now dammit! My 36 year old son and his wife have felt like crap since Thursday, light fever, even their almost five and just turned three year old kids. Kids don’t have any fever now and generally feel ok but have had interrupted sleep. Jake and Laura still have a low fever, no smell or taste and feel sluggish, tired and generally like they’ve got a whopping case of the flu. Jake tested POS for COVID-19, results came in just now. Only medical recommendations are for them to stay quarantined. Other than Jake working as an electrician with a respirator type mask, no one leaves the house. He left work mid Thursday. They even have their groceries delivered. Apparently Jake must have gotten it from someone he interacted with at work. Can’t see any other possibility but the cause is really a mystery. They were planning on a visit here in early August to go into the Park but that isn’t wise now. They’re both in shape and eat healthy. I’m too old to risk it.
Sorry to hear that Man. Wishing for the best for them and a speedy recovery.

I hope the symptoms dont get to harsh and they're able get over it quickly without lasting effects.

Jake still going to work ?

I hope the symptoms dont get to harsh and they're able get over it quickly without lasting effects.

Jake still going to work ?

Thanks. No, he left work feeling ill mid Thursday as I mentioned. It will probably be 3-4 weeks before he could return. He and his wife have been socking away every dollar for a down payment on a home so luckily they have some to fall back on since both of their incomes are gone. Still seems strange though, as far as how someone can contract the disease. It’s not like he worked in close proximity with anyone as an electrician on a construction site and besides he wore a mask all the time as did others on the job site.

Thanks. No, he left work feeling ill mid Thursday as I mentioned. It will probably be 3-4 weeks before he could return. He and his wife have been socking away every dollar for a down payment on a home so luckily they have some to fall back on since both of their incomes are gone. Still seems strange though, as far as how someone can contract the disease. It’s not like he worked in close proximity with anyone as an electrician on a construction site and besides he wore a mask all the time as did others on the job site.
It doesnt take much to touch a surface and transfer it seems, its so easy to forget to NOT to touch your face without washing your mits with soap and water first (or sanitize), pay attention to fingertips and up to your wrists when washing.

I know you guys know this but ya know ;)

I think the wife and I had in January...we had all the symptoms but figured it was a flu...we have had no problems since..

It's a virus, the chance of getting it are pretty good-same chances as getting the flu-good hygiene is the key. Wearing a mask helps but just like Cantab said, washing hands and cleaning touched surfaces is key.

Sadly these practices should be the norm, not the exception. Even with this virus going around, I still see people with fingers up their nose and not washing their hands in the washroom...

One guy was in a public washroom (in a stall), he walked out without washing his hands and got in his taxi cab...I was unable to catch him in time and watched him drive off..but did call the taxi company and gave his taxi number and what he did-they sounded concerned but probably said nothing to him.

I hope they all get well soon!

Gaegogi
is dog .

;)
#Gaegogi ~ #GladYouMissedThis ~ #PepperSprayDogPark ~ #THEoRg *

Hi. I hope they get well, and everything good for them.

I had a stump grinder come out and quote me some stumps. We talked about this topic. He brought up something that I had heard before but sort of blew it off as just another Covid fable. His mom got it in her nursing home. Bad. They wouldn't take her at the hospital. They brought her home. She recovered. But his wife and daughter caught it but not him. He tested negative for the past 6 weeks. His doctor asked him his blood type. *This is the part I remember as the topic. Blood type related.*

He said he was O-. His Doc said all O types are showing to be resistant. O + a bit less resistant and symptoms are less severe. O- are getting minor if any symptoms. So now I'm calling my tenant. Who's daughter in law got it but son, grandbaby and her did not. I said do you know your blood type? She said O-. I going to ask my next door neighbor first chance I get to see if this is starting to track.

This may become pretty significant.

Great news! My son and DIL have tested Neg. for Covid. Took just over two weeks for them to start feeling better. Luckily their symptoms were relatively mild, low fever for a day and half, extreme fatigue, all over muscle aches and pains, dry cough, slight breathing trouble and loss of taste and smell. They stayed inside with their kids the whole time and were already quite fit. Jake goes back to work today.:)

I had a stump grinder come out and quote me some stumps. We talked about this topic. He brought up something that I had heard before but sort of blew it off as just another Covid fable. His mom got it in her nursing home. Bad. They wouldn't take her at the hospital. They brought her home. She recovered. But his wife and daughter caught it but not him. He tested negative for the past 6 weeks. His doctor asked him his blood type. *This is the part I remember as the topic. Blood type related.*

He said he was O-. His Doc said all O types are showing to be resistant. O + a bit less resistant and symptoms are less severe. O- are getting minor if any symptoms. So now I'm calling my tenant. Who's daughter in law got it but son, grandbaby and her did not. I said do you know your blood type? She said O-. I going to ask my next door neighbor first chance I get to see if this is starting to track.

This may become pretty significant.
That sounds plausible. Not sure what percent are type O.

Back