Can't believe this even made the news

RedBull

Registered

Yellow09

Registered
Should have carried some extra double A's!
Of course it was blamed on the out going shift not charging it fully....uh....sure....

In a chase there are lights, sirens, heavy accelerating, probably a few hills and a cop car is heavier with the push bars, extra lights and silent partner to start with...

ROADTOAD1340

Registered
Just another person ringing the "doom and gloom" bell. I for one am getting tired of the same old rhetoric related to "climate change" which has been changing for millions of years.

The UN is useless I give you that.
Well all I know is these younger people going to be around a lot longer than me , I think they got a right to be at least concerned , if not worried about the way the world is heading , both economically and climatically .
How many of you , if you are lucky enough to have grand children , can honestly say how things will be for them in 20-30 years ? I sure as hell can't help envisage anything much about the future to offer any real advice .
Personally , I am not even a father , so have less to worry , but I am a great uncle so I still do think about future family .

Latest Bikes

• 2011 busa
    2011 limited edition candy sonoma red busa
    • Hetheus
    • Updated:
  • New guy here
    Hey what’s up everybody! My names Matt from Southern California. I just...
    • Los.great.beard
    • Updated:
  • My 2014 Hayabusa
    2014 Hayabusa 50th Anniversary
    • Dljat2
    • Updated:
  • Hi Everyone
    Loved
    • BirolBora
    • Updated:
  • 3-wheeler Touring Car
    2002 BMW K1200RS built into a Grinnall Scorpion 3 800lbs 130hp