What Did You Do To Your Busa, Today?

Well thank you for that honest post performance review! It is extremely flattering to know that your are following me so closely. As you know one of my goals is to impress you so I greatly appreciate your candor. However I would like to point out in my defense that if your master and lord would send me my wheels, my post content would be greatly elevated.

Sincerely,

:moon:

PS: That was a very good :poke: though! Lol!
that amazing Carrazzeria

LRM_EXPORT_384993458917817_20190428_140410322.jpeg

Super clean before the ride yesterday. Buffed out the scratches in the tank, coated it all with some good wax, cleaned rims, clean and lube chain, etc etc etc. I feel like you can eat off this thing usually when I get done cleaning due to some OCD lol
View attachment 1598302
Beautiful, and I just saw the edited post of this pic in GA’s photo thread!
I am high on that OCD drug daily as well. Of all colors black is by far the worst for us OCD users.

IMG_20190429_074959.jpg

Just had to take this pic then , so bike a bit grubby . This was actually bought for and installed on my last GSXR1100 , and when I went and bought a new limited edition grey one for my Busa , I realized the the newer limited grey matched the old GSXR motor color better than my black Busa , so I swapped with my mate who owns my old Gixxer .

View attachment 1598338
Just had to take this pic then , so bike a bit grubby . This was actually bought for and installed on my last GSXR1100 , and when I went and bought a new limited edition grey one for my Busa , I realized the the newer limited grey matched the old GSXR motor color better than my black Busa , so I swapped with my mate who owns my old Gixxer .

Looks beautiful in your black Hayabusa, right thought to keep this Andrew.
Very beautiful c/f there!!:)

Whilst doing my chain this morning, I looked at my tail stock and wondered if I need to put something there to break up the black a little. I was thinking about putting the GSX1300R decal back in gold. Tried to get the 1340 decals with yellow in it but I can't find them...I guess I could get a set made locally....
Whilst doing my chain this morning, I looked at my tail stock and wondered if I need to put something there to break up the black a little. I was thinking about putting the GSX1300R decal back in gold. Tried to get the 1340 decals with yellow in it but I can't find them...I guess I could get a set

How about painting the signal “pod” yellow?

52CF1BF8-8D00-4AE0-A52C-137AAF1DBFEB.jpeg

View attachment 1598277

Back