What Did You Do To Your Busa, Today?

Yep, can’t wait!! I love the winter season! My favorite time of the year by far:) But, being a Floridian, our winters are mild compared to up north. (Only seen snow twice here in FL)
It makes for good riding weather though. You can suit up and be ok in the coldest months

Here’s the dog outside this morning. She was playing hard! Needs a bath. Wet from running in the grass.
17CC9B9A-D66D-4505-82F2-2751E9B9A5C9.jpeg

Yep, can’t wait!! I love the winter season! My favorite time of the year by far:) But, being a Floridian, our winters are mild compared to up north. (Only seen snow twice here in FL)
...uh, yeah, I can't say that...we usually get a whack of snow and bitter cold...I like it though and embrace winter activities (I either do that or move).

...uh, yeah, I can't say that...we usually get a whack of snow and bitter cold...I like it though and embrace winter activities (I either do that or move).
The cold you guys get up there is not the same cold we get down here. I love the cold but, I’d probably be a bit more reluctant during the extreme months.(possibly snowed in and can’t ride)

Get some rain gear.
Hahahaha! I have some, but florida drivers act like idiots when is sunny, imagine when it’s raining. I’ve seen people reading books on I-4 while driving with their knees. :banghead: I don’t mind so much getting rained on if I’m already out riding, but having to get rain gear on before I even leave my garage............... not too exciting. My commute is only 10 miles, so I don’t like putting all the gear plus rain suit on for a 15min. Ride to work.

The cold you guys get up there is not the same cold we get down here. I love the cold but, I’d probably be a bit more reluctant during the extreme months.(possibly snowed in and can’t ride)
Yeah, you aren't riding a bike here when winter arrives...even the days it isn't -1 million degrees out, there is the salt and ice...
My sister who was born and raised in cold country wears everything she owns when visiting here and I am in tee shirt when visiting there during the Florida "winter."

I put my bike into storage early Nov until April. As I'm retired, I can pick and choose the days I ride, if it's raining, the bike stays right where it is.

Yeah, you aren't riding a bike here when winter arrives...even the days it isn't -1 million degrees out, there is the salt and ice...
My sister who was born and raised in cold country wears everything she owns when visiting here and I am in tee shirt when visiting there during the Florida "winter."

I put my bike into storage early Nov until April. As I'm retired, I can pick and choose the days I ride, if it's raining, the bike stays right where it is.
Yeah, I guess that’s one big down side about living up north. You’re kinda stuck during those months. If there’s ice on the road, can’t ride period. It’s kinda the same thing here though with the rain during summer. It pours so freaking hard all day you can’t even see 3 feet in front of you. Nobody wants to be out in that crap, car, bike....... anything

Hahahaha! I have some, but florida drivers act like idiots when is sunny, imagine when it’s raining. I’ve seen people reading books on I-4 while driving with their knees. :banghead: I don’t mind so much getting rained on if I’m already out riding, but having to get rain gear on before I even leave my garage............... not too exciting. My commute is only 10 miles, so I don’t like putting all the gear plus rain suit on for a 15min. Ride to work.
I agree with that statement about FL drivers. They are ABSOLUTELY FREAKING IDIOTS sometimes. It’s like they don’t take driving seriously!! Seen it all here in FL

Just back from a ride out on the country back roads it was really nice out there taking my time and enjoying the day until a couple young fellows in a Honda "tuner" came up on my back really fast and tailgated me, I could see them gesturing in my mirrors-one even gave me the bird.

I decided I had enough, waved, dropped two gears and pinned the "go fast handle" something I have never done before...the bike took off like nothing I have experienced before and I never saw that car again....I think I pulled something in my elbow trying to hang on.

If they only knew what kind of bike they were dealing with, they'd probably have backed off and acted like human beings. Hopefully they didn't think the car they were in was fast-now they have been educated in that regard.

Just back from a ride out on the country back roads it was really nice out there taking my time and enjoying the day until a couple young fellows in a Honda "tuner" came up on my back really fast and tailgated me, I could see them gesturing in my mirrors-one even gave me the bird.

I decided I had enough, waved, dropped two gears and pinned the "go fast handle" something I have never done before...the bike took off like nothing I have experienced before and I never saw that car again....I think I pulled something in my elbow trying to hang on.

If they only knew what kind of bike they were dealing with, they'd probably have backed off and acted like human beings. Hopefully they didn't think the car they were in was fast-now they have been educated in that regard.
Most morons in a civic with a trash can exhaust have no hope for a education.

Cars? Racing a Busa? Unless they have 800+ hp I wouldn’t give them a second thought. How’s your elbow?:D There’s an exercise for that. It’s called ‘dropping two gears and pinning it’.:laugh::laugh:
If that's the exercise for the cure...it worked in the opposite way.

Back