Girlfriend threatens to tip over my Busa... What would you do?

even funnier he's a cop :rofl:

dude you need to change your accounts, all of them. Move your current cell and house #s that she knows to a Google number, get new home/cell numbers. Get all of your accounts setup to txt message that new number if anyone attempts to access your accounts from new computers/devices, change passwords, etc (this is available on all things google, facebook, banks, etc) Set up new email accounts, link them to your work one so she cant see anything coming across. Use passwords that start with symbols (!@#$%^&) and are 8+ characters and do not spell anything specific she might guess like p3n!c1LiN (thats not the worst but easily cracked). change the locks, get a home alarm.

Sounds like she's completely wacko and you need to cover your azz completely from her. She knows your email passwords, she probably knows more than that and can possibly get access to your funds, friends, work, etc. Do all of this and ONLY THEN tell her to get out.

Best of luck to ya, if I found a girlfriend or even my wife digging into accounts I'd be pizzed and making tracks for the door.

:laugh::laugh::laugh::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Already changed everthing!

If that was me and my girl tipped over my bike I would remain calm. Take out my phone and record the damage. Then I would turn on the voice recorder and record her admitting to doing it. Then I would call the police and press charges. She will pay for the damges 1 way or another. While she's dealing with them I would have my family move my stuff out. Arguing with a female in a domestic situation like that is a lose-lose. I don't care how long I've been with her or how hot she is etc... Disrespect me and my property like that and its over no if's and's or :moon:'s

Keep banging her and as often as possible so she thinks nothing is wrong......make your plans, have your new house set-up, buy a new car, new phone and email. Have it all in place, everything!

Then when it's all done bang her one last time and then tell her because she's been so wonderful you are sending her to a spa day(she doesn't know, but you do, it's a parting gift). While she's at the spa burn your car and have everyone from the ORG come and move you to your new place. Never ever, ever contact her again, she is the devil..........women are mental terrorists!

People do things in a fit of anger that they wouldn't normally do. I allow it once. And only once.

Had this happen once before. The first thing I did was ask a friend if I could park my bike there for a week or so. I did this. I then did what the others suggested and quietly changed passwords etc., all in the same day. I locked up all my toolboxes etc.

After 3 days of not hearing from me she decided she wanted to talk. She came over to my place. It didn't take her long to notice the bike was gone. Asked me what happened. I told her I could not risk property damage due to her actions. You pose a threat to my property and possibly me in your rage. She tried to argue again. I immediately sat across the room for her. Making my case that I feel threatened and wanted distance. She thought about this for about 3 days. Came to me and apologized. Agreeing that she was wrong. I said OK, Fine I get that. Enough said. Treated her as normal after that and it never happened again. If we had a disagreement, she never made threats again even.

BTW this was triggered because she was being a *itch on the phone and I hung up on her. She felt I was being harsh on her for hanging up the phone.

threaten to kick her over. j/k dump her because they are a dime a dozen. she is not marriage material if she doesn't dig the bus. :laugh:

Break it off with her, no sense risking legal troubles. Do it as nicely as possible so you dont have any lingering problems, listen to all the advice above (except the shovel one). Way more downside continuing than upside.

Ok you need to get rid of this chick, change your passwords so that they can't be hacked(use 24 character passwords not dictionary), and this girl is totally out of control and needs to go for a joy ride out on her on. You don't touch someone else's personal property no matter who you are. I got no words other than crazy b1@TCH! get her gone now before something serious happens. :bowdown: for your patience

First off someone has to miss you before you are a missing person.

Second I agree with Zuk. Change everything, protect yourself THEN show her the door. I had one like that once and learned the hard way. She would show up at my door at all hours of the day and she had to get through a security door to get to my door.
No offense ladies, but women are NOT the dumb creatures us males tend to believe they are.

If she is this half cocked psycho now hate to see what she will become when you really piss her off.

Good luck and hope you can stay safe

Is she would consider trashing your ride or your property, you need a new girl this one may be a little unstable. :whistle:

If you want a good one and a good one to keep stop lying :poke: :laugh: Tell them the truth if they don't like it let them move on :laugh:

Back