What Would you do???

I think the reaction is way overkill. I mean what he did is no worse than what other GP riders have done out on the track that actually caused an immediate crash. If this punishment is just for what he did then Marquez should of been banned long ago! He has actually wrecked other riders out using his entire bike. This guy taps a brake lever and OMG it’s like the worst thing we’ve ever seen and the thought of what potentially could of happened... How about what has happened from far more aggressive tactics out on the track. This #metoo mentality that society has accepted as the norm is the same reason everything is out of control today. Ridiculous

Yes it was a shitty and wrong thing to do but worthy of ending the guys career over it?! Why is Marcquez still racing?? Get F***!!! real.
i agree... and im glad u had the balls to tell the truth....

Hmmm . . . a 'balanced' view point.
So if he gets a slap on the wrist with a wet bus ticket, what will be his next trick? loosening brake banjo bolts off in the pits??
There's aggressive riding and then there's outright thuggery.
What he did was the latter.
Hey . . just sayin'. :confused:
ok... if he shoots someone in the face with a paintball gun while riding the bike AND causes a crash..... hes DONE... for the entire season.

Hmmm . . . a 'balanced' view point.
So if he gets a slap on the wrist with a wet bus ticket, what will be his next trick? loosening brake banjo bolts off in the pits??
There's aggressive riding and then there's outright thuggery.
What he did was the latter.
Hey . . just sayin'. :confused:

“Balanced” is right:crazy:...wrong! I also don’t believe that “everything is out of control”. ‘Tapping’ a brake lever on a bike (on pavement) in a race is not a so what circumstance. At the least it’s an attempted assault and at most, an attempted homicide. It doesn’t matter what the rider thought it was. And for the seriously challenged among us I did sit back and think of allllll the times I attempted to assault someone and I didn’t have to THANK GOD nobody saw me do that because I DIDN’T DO SOMETHING LIKE THAT. Is anyone else tired of being compared to the azzholes in the New York prison system?

There’s a difference between racing aggressive and bumping someone or cutting somebody off and they wreck. That’s accepted as being competitive....... If someone goes down as a result of that and it’s in the spirit of competition then so be it. But to outright grab someone’s brake lever is a d@ck move. What if he would’ve high sided as a result and broke a collar bone? Then his racing season is over

This has nothing to do #MeTooo movement or people being over sensitive. The issue is people feel that that can say or do whatever they want whether in person or social media and that they won’t suffer any real world consequences. Growing up where I did and being in the Marine Corps and seeing different parts of the country/world has taught me a lot. No matter where you go no matter what class or race of people you deal with there’s always gonna be @ssholes who just don’t get it. No amount of talking, counseling, or reasoning gets the message through their thick skulls. Sometimes the only thing that resonates and corrects that behavior is physical pain.....

But it’s funny cause it’s people like him and those that agree with his actions who would would put on a neck brace and hire and ambulance chaser after he got his ass beat. COWARDS

There’s a difference between racing aggressive and bumping someone or cutting somebody off and they wreck. That’s accepted as being competitive....... If someone goes down as a result of that and it’s in the spirit of competition then so be it. But to outright grab someone’s brake lever is a d@ck move. What if he would’ve high sided as a result and broke a collar bone? Then his racing season is over

This has nothing to do #MeTooo movement or people being over sensitive. The issue is people feel that that can say or do whatever they want whether in person or social media and that they won’t suffer any real world consequences. Growing up where I did and being in the Marine Corps and seeing different parts of the country/world has taught me a lot. No matter where you go no matter what class or race of people you deal with there’s always gonna be @ssholes who just don’t get it. No amount of talking, counseling, or reasoning gets the message through their thick skulls. Sometimes the only thing that resonates and corrects that behavior is physical pain.....

But it’s funny cause it’s people like him and those that agree with his actions who would would put on a neck brace and hire and ambulance chaser after he got his ass beat. COWARDS
any time.. both of u at the same time... over200 responded too.... hes a coward too? U guy are between 50 and 70 years old... I dunno why u insist on talking about beating peoples asses...

Last edited:
any time.. both of u at the same time... over200 responded too.... hes a coward too? U guy are between 50 and 70 years old... I dunno why u insist on talking about beating peoples asses...
EE12B773-1006-4487-A2E7-D7E642EB429B.jpeg

A24FECA4-5207-4801-84ED-C36B364DFBAF.jpeg

Go ahead and underestimate someone because of their age...lol
And with boxing skills, lmao!
Boxing IS a great skill to have, but only good against someone who can only box...or can't.
MMA skills destroy boxers in real fights.
I can and will give an ass whippin just as quick as I can take one.
Never, never underestimate anyone.
My Dad told me years ago, "doesn't matter how big and tough you are, there'll always be someone bigger and tougher waiting around the corner".
Just friendly advice, before you get bent outta shape over it.

And...I would rather fight 10 young punks...than one crusty old Marine.
I have Marine friends, several, that don't know each other, and they are all the same.
They meet you, and like you, love you, hate you, they are plotting every which way to kill you, in any situation. That's what they do.
Maybe you stomp his ass, maybe you don't...........

“Balanced” is right:crazy:...wrong! I also don’t believe that “everything is out of control”. ‘Tapping’ a brake lever on a bike (on pavement) in a race is not a so what circumstance. At the least it’s an attempted assault and at most, an attempted homicide. It doesn’t matter what the rider thought it was. And for the seriously challenged among us I did sit back and think of allllll the times I attempted to assault someone and I didn’t have to THANK GOD nobody saw me do that because I DIDN’T DO SOMETHING LIKE THAT. Is anyone else tired of being compared to the azzholes in the New York prison system?

I’m not agreeing or condoning what he did but it definitely wasn’t bad enough to end the guys career that is just ridiculous. Sure fine him and give him some time off to reflect/ correct his actions and way of thinking. I also saw a tap not an all out violent grab of his brake lever which in that case would be another story all together, these guys are on a completely different instinctual/ reactive level than any of us could dream of so to have this opinion of what could of happened is very doubtful it would from a brake lever tap on a straight, again ending the kids career over it is just way overkill.

And...I would rather fight 10 young punks...than one crusty old Marine.
I have Marine friends, several, that don't know each other, and they are all the same.
They meet you, and like you, love you, hate you, they are plotting every which way to kill you, in any situation. That's what they do.
Maybe you stomp his ass, maybe you don't...........

You’d like a guy I know who was a LRRP in Vietnam. Worked solo almost entirely on three tours with a sawed off 12 gauge, a very large knife and a 1911 and had top level hand to hand skills. He’s 75 now but his reflexes aren’t.:cool:

c'mon guys... u never been pissed before and did something u regretted? All this smack talk about after hours visits... but it rarely happens anymore and WHEN it does... trust me... u will see the inside of a courtroom... there is obviously bad blood between these guys... it didn't just "happen".... sit bavck and think about alllllll the times in your life that u said to ureself… "THANK GOD nobody saw me do that"
I get what you’re saying Ali and you have a valid point. BUT, that dumb ass move could have EASILY ended his career OR WORSE! I don’t take it lightly when you’re playing with a man’s life!

I’m not agreeing or condoning what he did but it definitely wasn’t bad enough to end the guys career that is just ridiculous. Sure fine him and give him some time off to reflect/ correct his actions and way of thinking. I also saw a tap not an all out violent grab of his brake lever which in that case would be another story all together, these guys are on a completely different instinctual/ reactive level than any of us could dream of so to have this opinion of what could of happened is very doubtful it would from a brake lever tap on a straight, again ending the kids career over it is just way overkill.
Maybe if one time thing but isn't this "The straw that broke the camels back"? He has a history of "getting back" and always chalked up to "oh he's Italian" like that's an Okay thing for them?

yes... but these guys obviously have some history... and the victim in this case tried some dirty tactics himself... motorcycle racer is a dangerous occupation...
Yep, you’re probably right about them having a history with each other. Glad that situation wasn’t any worse.

I'm not condoning what he did; however, the "danger" he caused, or situation he could have caused is not that big, thanks to ABS.
He could at best only breifly slow him down, as he grabbed as he passed.
Maybe upset the handlebars a little.
The right way to handle the situation would have been to let him pass, then clip his rear tire with your front tire, a friendly pit manever to send him into the grass.

Back