Girlfriend threatens to tip over my Busa... What would you do?

Turbo Train

Registered
She would have done it if I didnt pass block her a$$!

What set her off was a little timing fib so I could get some work done (for work not the bike:laugh:). I finally got the chance to appologize but the temptation in her was still there!

I know some of you guys have been there. What did you do? If it would happen to you what would you do?

Hide the bike!
:whistle:
And don't piss her off again!

If it happen to me I would put my foot in her A## as she was leaving for good. Its just no sense it that

Bike falls and you hit the door. tell her the bike is not more important to you than she is but her not respecting it is.

Correct, this argument had nothing to do with the bike... She saw it as way to cut me metaphorically:laugh:

If it happen to me I would put my foot in her A## as she was leaving for good. Its just no sense it that

Yup, Zero!

look for a shovel before the ground got too cold....:whistle:

Holy S__T!!!!!!!!:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Get a new girlfriend

Im leaning that way:beerchug:

1) Book ticket to other side of world (to prevent incurring homicide charges)
2) Dissolve all shared financial and ownership responsibilites
3) Have her evicted
4) Obtain restraining order
5) Move to an undisclosed location (any woman that would tip over a $10K+ bike will DEFINTELY return later out of vengence)
6) Get new job (seriously, this female will be looking for you!)
7) Change identity/enroll in witness protection program (witness federal crime if need be)
8) Tell all family, friends (if she had any) and children (if her evil womb had conceived any) that she had died and had gone to hell
9) Fix up the bike and ride every chance I got! Living well is the best revenge! :rulez:

1) Book ticket to other side of world (to prevent incurring homicide charges)
2) Dissolve all shared financial and ownership responsibilites
3) Have her evicted
4) Obtain restraining order
5) Move to an undisclosed location (any woman that would tip over a $10K+ bike will DEFINTELY return later out of vengence)
6) Get new job (seriously, this female will be looking for you!)
7) Change identity/enroll in witness protection program (witness federal crime if need be)
8) Tell all family, friends (if she had any) and children (if her evil womb had conceived any) that she had died and had gone to hell
9) Fix up the bike and ride every chance I got! Living well is the best revenge! :rulez:

Oakland huh? PM me where you really are we need to talk:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Yes, I like this one, even if she did not knock it over.....the threat is there. Oh, and maybe don't lie to her?

Now I am glad I fibbed, she admitted out of anger she has been breaking into my email and Facebook for months keeping tabs on me. Gentlemen, this b!tch is OUTTA HERE!!!!:crowbar:

Now I am glad I fibbed, she admitted out of anger she has been breaking into my email and Facebook for months keeping tabs on me. Gentlemen, this b!tch is OUTTA HERE!!!!:crowbar:

Man, that sucks! Good luck getting free from her....change your passwords before the breakup!!

I don't care if she can suck the chrome off a trailer hitch, she needs to GO...

Holy S__T!!!!!!!!:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

even funnier he's a cop :rofl:

dude you need to change your accounts, all of them. Move your current cell and house #s that she knows to a Google number, get new home/cell numbers. Get all of your accounts setup to txt message that new number if anyone attempts to access your accounts from new computers/devices, change passwords, etc (this is available on all things google, facebook, banks, etc) Set up new email accounts, link them to your work one so she cant see anything coming across. Use passwords that start with symbols (!@#$%^&) and are 8+ characters and do not spell anything specific she might guess like p3n!c1LiN (thats not the worst but easily cracked). change the locks, get a home alarm.

Sounds like she's completely wacko and you need to cover your azz completely from her. She knows your email passwords, she probably knows more than that and can possibly get access to your funds, friends, work, etc. Do all of this and ONLY THEN tell her to get out.

Best of luck to ya, if I found a girlfriend or even my wife digging into accounts I'd be pizzed and making tracks for the door.

Back