Girlfriend threatens to tip over my Busa... What would you do?

Hide the bike!
:whistle:
And don't piss her off again!
Not a big problem... I'd take her Busa for a ride :)
I would have thrown my leg over the mistress and rode off forever :whistle:
my old lady threatening my bike is spouse abuse!

This thread is hilarious !!!

If this situation happened to me I would; tell the truth, apologize and ask for forgiveness.

Nothing is more important than my wife !!! I can replace any material possession, never my wife.

If my wife and I ever separate, I'm never getting married again. I would hold on to my freedom till I die !!!!

If my girlfriend/wife threatened to knock my bike over, I'd tell her to go ahead and try. Then if she does it, I'd tell her to pick it up. If she refuses, I'd probably tell her to pack it up.

Ti
Oakland huh? PM me where you really are we need to talk:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Now I am glad I fibbed, she admitted out of anger she has been breaking into my email and Facebook for months keeping tabs on me. Gentlemen, this b!tch is OUTTA HERE!!!!:crowbar:
Tip her over lol

If my girlfriend/wife threatened to knock my bike over, I'd tell her to go ahead and try. Then if she does it, I'd tell her to pick it up. If she refuses, I'd probably tell her to pack it up.
yeah right... ure gonna throw ure wife outta the HOUSE... u new to life?

You live in your house with your girlfriend for over a year , well by law , she has a right to 50% of that dwelling .... Australian law !! So choose wisely , and be prepared to mate for life !! :)

You live in your house with your girlfriend for over a year , well by law , she has a right to 50% of that dwelling .... Australian law !! So choose wisely , and be prepared to mate for life !! :)
that's my understanding as well.... but just because u own a condo/house whatever... if you co-habitate…. u cannot just throw someone out on a whim... and u shouldn't want to do that to a woman anyway....

That's crazy! I have been with the same women for 16 years and she has no right to my house. There is no community law in KY...

Dont worry. I wouldnt be that ass hole to kick her out just because she knocks over my bike.....

.....my now ex wife of 15 years still lives in my house with our kids.

well.. in the civilized world.... u cant throw a female outta her place of residence on a whim.

I can't throw her out but could evict. Not that I ever would we get along great. She gets the house in my will, then my son. Are you saying this is a civilized world...ha.

I can't throw her out but could evict. Not that I ever would we get along great. She gets the house in my will, then my son. Are you saying this is a civilized world...ha.
i wonder about a lot of things..... like when I see men taking money from women.... I watched a few weeks ago.... a young couple … they get done eating at a restaurant.... he goes to the bathroom.... SHE pays..... then he doesn't even hold the door open for her as they leave.... ive personally seen many many times at work.... where a guys girlfriend and WIFE come to visit him at the same time.... 2 women fighting over the same cheater... it bothers me... is nothing sacred anymore?

is nothing sacred anymore?

Personal/individual choices and decisions are (should be) sacred to that personal/individual. We are responsible for ourselves, including what and who we allow around us.

Actions should be the results of though, deliberation then decisions. Most of the time, personal survival instincts are important also.

Personal/individual choices and decisions are (should be) sacred to that personal/individual. We are responsible for ourselves, including what and who we allow around us.

Actions should be the results of though, deliberation then decisions. Most of the time, personal survival instincts are important also.
that's a lot of linguisticts young buck..... its really simple... be a gentleman... the rest is counterfeit wisdom

If I lie to my wife, and I not responsible for that.

No matter how gentlemanly my action toward her reaction. My action remains the cause. For that, I am responsible. The decision to lie was mine, no matter how "little" the lie.

That's why, in this threads situation, I would apologize and ask her forgiveness. Even if she still (then) pushes over my bike.

So if your wife lies to you and you spray paint her wedding ring do you think she is going to think, "well this was really my fault"? If my wife knows how much my bike means to me and then damages it out of meanness it would put our relationship in serious jeopardy. You have to have boundaries in a relationship, otherwise you're whipped.

Back