Girlfriend threatens to tip over my Busa... What would you do?

dude, you live in TEXAS....revoke her green card....:rofl:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::lol::lol::lol:

Ok you need to get rid of this chick, change your passwords so that they can't be hacked(use 24 character passwords not dictionary), and this girl is totally out of control and needs to go for a joy ride out on her on. You don't touch someone else's personal property no matter who you are. I got no words other than crazy b1@TCH! get her gone now before something serious happens. :bowdown: for your patience

Done and done!

I would have thrown my leg over the mistress and rode off forever :whistle:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Is she would consider trashing your ride or your property, you need a new girl this one may be a little unstable. :whistle:

If you want a good one and a good one to keep stop lying :poke: :laugh: Tell them the truth if they don't like it let them move on :laugh:

Yup and agreed. :laugh:

I forgot to mention she almost threw a dumbell through the shop TV and chunked my phone accross the driveway. So as mentioned above all new security questions and all new passwords complete! I am single again! :lol:

smart move getting rid of her! i wouldn't worry about my e-mail passwords as much as i would my checking, saving, investment, and retirement accounts!! if she has been hacking your accounts and has been around your house, she no doubt has found the pin numbers and account passwords for everything including your credit cards...she can ruin your day if you let her get in to those!!!

smart move getting rid of her! i wouldn't worry about my e-mail passwords as much as i would my checking, saving, investment, and retirement accounts!! if she has been hacking your accounts and has been around your house, she no doubt has found the pin numbers and account passwords for everything including your credit cards...she can ruin your day if you let her get in to those!!!

I agree these others accounts can brutally affect your life. Although it could be considered criminal if she accessed the $$$ accounts, if she has/had access to your mail and whatnot, the authorities may not consider it a crime. Change all that stuff.....

Something like that happened to me...but it wasn't my bike she wanted to damage. I can't discuss my actions :firing: in a public forum for obvious reasons...the FBI still suspects :watching: I had something to do with her disappearance...even though they never found the body. :grim:

:whistle:

okay enough has been said already but everyone's gotta know that "eFF'd" "up" comments and threats are some serious RED FLAGS that should be listened too. It denotes some control issues that isn't healthy. We all get emotional but when you really love someone, tearing up someone's property that you know means something to them is not love in my book. They're in it for the wrong reason's.

Making threats is such an immature way to handle disappointment. Drop the little girl and find a real woman, oh and uh be truthful with her....
:rulez:

Plastic chair,battery acid,syringe and a roll of Duct tape would be all that i need to teach her THE lesson of a life time if she ever did that to any of my toys……..too harsh???:whistle:

ANYONE that threaten's My Bike Like that, has No Concern for me...THEREFORE, is out of my life. I don't give a sh*t who it is. If they know me, they know what it means to me. They might as well threaten to knock my Mother down! In my Mind, your gonna' get the same results! :bowdown:

I would tell her to take a hike. Pissed over something that small, and threatens to damage your property?

EJECT! EJECT! EJECT!

lol my chic threatens me with that once a month. she cant swim so I say go ahead and ill get you fitted with a pair of cement boots....:whistle:

i cocked my 9 and told mine she will hit the ground before the bike did and never had that problem again

Something like that happened to me...but it wasn't my bike she wanted to damage. I can't discuss my actions :firing: in a public forum for obvious reasons...the FBI still suspects :watching: I had something to do with her disappearance...even though they never found the body. :grim:

:whistle:
i love it:rofl:

i had 1 like that but she rear ended me while i was at a red light on my 81 gpz-550.. good thing you dropped that ***** because leopards dont change there spots..

Back