ZX-14 is the FASTEST ????

ANGER FROM WHAT??? Who cares which bike is faster?? Never seen a liter bike have stability issues. A zx 14 set up mod for mod is a fast Fu***ing bike.

ANGER FROM WHAT??? Who cares which bike is faster?? Never seen a liter bike have stability issues. A zx 14 set up mod for mod is a fast Fu***ing bike.
I agree I rode a modded 07 14, same mods as my gen1 busa, and it was way faster. It hauled some serious a*s :laugh: It was just as quick if not quicker than my friends equally modded 08 busa.

Wow...is this thread still alive????

Comparing the ZX and the Busa is kinda pointless performance wise as it all comes down to the pilot at this point as they are so close. Suzuki riders love the Busa and Kawi riders love the 14.....everybody is happy. The King isn't as quick or fast as either from every review and report I have read but it is still a very cool bike that I would love to add to my stable.

Racing is a skill whether it is on the track, strip or street and a great rider on a good ride will beat a good rider on a great ride every time. Not that I endorse it but if you ever watch a few episodes of PINKS you will see what I mean.

Wow...is this thread still alive????

Comparing the ZX and the Busa is kinda pointless performance wise as it all comes down to the pilot at this point as they are so close. Suzuki riders love the Busa and Kawi riders love the 14.....everybody is happy. The King isn't as quick or fast as either from every review and report I have read but it is still a very cool bike that I would love to add to my stable.

Racing is a skill whether it is on the track, strip or street and a great rider on a good ride will beat a good rider on a great ride every time. Not that I endorse it but if you ever watch a few episodes of PINKS you will see what I mean.
Very well said coming from a guy who rides both bikes.. :thumbsup:

After 25000 miles in the seat of a busa, sometimes hualing flatout until the tank is empty I can only say that it is as stable as a missile. Not so for some litre sportbikes I have tried. Read Blade 07 even the owner of that blade comment on the busa "nice to ride flat out for miles on end" sorry did not want to step on toes.

Back