You propose on a saturday, then the next day....??

lol wow didn't expect there to be this many late posts lol

UPDATE: To all those curious, she and I occasionally talk and what not and even flirts with me quite often when we do text each other n such so hopefully for the new guy's sake she changes. She got engaged 7months after we broke up n been with him since and they also just bought a house together so good luck to him. Been on a search since then to find someone who'll prove not all women are ignorant like she was:rofl:

You may search forever !!! :rofl::beerchug:

:whistle:

aisofdsmp4.gif

oh well, someday I suppose. Would be nice to find one to take an interest in the busa or riding in general like I have

She likes to gamble, so lay all the cards on the table. Don't hold back how you feel. If she can not handle the discussion then move on. You love her enough to ask her to arry you, so the 2 of you should be able to sit down and have a discussion about all of this.

:bowdown: <-- A wise man

:rulez: <-- The wife, usually

:beerchug: <-- A distant memory

:flush: <-- The no nag zone

Why on Earth would any man rush engagement/marriage?

:bowdown: <-- A wise man

:rulez: <-- The wife, usually

:beerchug: <-- A distant memory

:flush: <-- The no nag zone

Why on Earth would any man rush engagement/marriage?
Why get married at all when you can find plenty of ways to dip your wick, and the majority of marriages fail anyways? Its a losing proposition...and lord knows you don't need to reproduce, we have all the people the world can handle now anyways :laugh:

I got bored at work and read all the pages in the thread. I am glad time has done it's thing...

UPDATE: She & I had a rather lengthy and RACEY text convo, all of which I copied/pasted then emailed to myself......In very explicit terms she said she would be more than happy to "sleep" with me again whenever opportunity presents......

Part of me wants to take her up on it but after 2yrs of bein "away from the pink taco" I don't wanna let her sorry butt take away my focus. I can get booty whenever & Its not what I want. I want a good relationship & one night stands will just leave me feeling exponentially alone.

The other part of me wants to tell her husband & email the convo along with text record from at&t to verify. I wanna cause her the pain she caused me & tear down & burn her entire world.....

Lemme know how y'all feel bout my options
Posted via Mobile Device

UPDATE: She & I had a rather lengthy and RACEY text convo, all of which I copied/pasted then emailed to myself......In very explicit terms she said she would be more than happy to "sleep" with me again whenever opportunity presents......

Part of me wants to take her up on it but after 2yrs of bein "away from the pink taco" I don't wanna let her sorry butt take away my focus. I can get booty whenever & Its not what I want. I want a good relationship & one night stands will just leave me feeling exponentially alone.

The other part of me wants to tell her husband & email the convo along with text record from at&t to verify. I wanna cause her the pain she caused me & tear down & burn her entire world.....

Lemme know how y'all feel bout my options
Posted via Mobile Device

I'd just ignore her. Last thing you need is an angry husband with a gun. If your not interested in starting a relationship back up, dont talk to her at all.

Only good thing to do is to walk away and not look back. Getting the hubby involved and such is only going to create more grief for you(and others) in the long run. don't use the hubby to hurt her. after all you see how much she cares about her men. You were hurt back then, imagine how he's gonna feel and you are the fault.

Good Luck!

DUDE...walk away... that is a chaos you just dont need
Ummmm RUN AWAY would be my advice. Sending the husband the text only implicates yourself since it was a rather lengthy convo. If you had any text sent to her even considering the whole sleeping with her thing it's only going to get you involved far more than I assume you would want to be in a marital dispute. Like you basically said, there's far too many other women out there to need the headaches of this one. Stop conversing with her immediately and let her husband find out from some other poor sap. Hopefully she doesn't leave text messages on her phone to where her hubby may eventually find them. If he does you may be in for a lot of headaches.

I think you should run and deal with her husband he will find out some how and you can sit back and luagh when it happens... Best of luck to you finding what it is that you need and want!

Back