You propose on a saturday, then the next day....??

sounds like unnecessary drama to me but whatever floats your boat :beerchug:

for the record I'd just ignore her and forget about it, unless you toss it in the air and it turns to sunshine ....just sayin :whistle: then it might be worth it one more time :laugh:

UPDATE: She & I had a rather lengthy and RACEY text convo, all of which I copied/pasted then emailed to myself......In very explicit terms she said she would be more than happy to "sleep" with me again whenever opportunity presents......

Part of me wants to take her up on it but after 2yrs of bein "away from the pink taco" I don't wanna let her sorry butt take away my focus. I can get booty whenever & Its not what I want. I want a good relationship & one night stands will just leave me feeling exponentially alone.

The other part of me wants to tell her husband & email the convo along with text record from at&t to verify. I wanna cause her the pain she caused me & tear down & burn her entire world.....

Lemme know how y'all feel bout my options
Posted via Mobile Device

Do it. She is one of those women that thinks she can get away with anything.
Get a few more mails and print them, then present them to her hubby, also, if you can, sleep with her and tape it. She needs to have the hurt put on her. This will also close your mind about her. She is a spoiled brat..........

Wow. I had to go back and re-read the years on this thread. Come on man...4 years of drama should be enough..cut your loss and loose her number.

get her to meet you somewhere...have her husband wait in the closet.... let him see for himself first hand...but make sure she is totally nude b4 he comes out...at least that way u got to see free :shocked: again:laugh:
oh a record the whole thing..his lawyer may be able to get him everything

dont stress over her or anybody..kickher to the curb what are you waiting for????..doesnt work out move on....your busa is your best friend

Last edited:
I don't know who is worse......the attention seeking *****, or the guy that keeps going back for more abuse.

man up, kick the biz-nitch to the curb and get over her....4 years, really?

Don't know about your area, but some states have "alienation of affection" laws on the books. This basically means if you and this chick have an affair and her husband divorces her, he can sue you for having a role in breaking up the marriage. The result could be you paying this guy a ton of $$$. Walk away and forget about her. If a real relationship is what you want, focus on that and forget about this chick. just my .02

Goodwrench

ok y'all LISTEN: I am not goin back for more abuse. In no way did I elude to anything of me bein attached. I'm amaiable with her only because it brings me peace. The more hate I harbor, the worse my life will be.

That being said she was still a good lay lol and I still would love to ruin her life. Doesn't mean I want her or hate her
Posted via Mobile Device

ok y'all LISTEN: I am not goin back for more abuse. In no way did I elude to anything of me bein attached. I'm amaiable with her only because it brings me peace. The more hate I harbor, the worse my life will be.

That being said she was still a good lay lol and I still would love to ruin her life. Doesn't mean I want her or hate her
Posted via Mobile Device

whatever bro.....

that you would actually care enough to want to ruin her life, screams "i am not over her yet".

funny thing is, her game is better than yours.....and no matter how badly you think you will ruin her life, she will turn it on you.

It just sounds like you and her need to sit down and have a nice long talk and get everything out in the open. If this talk ends your relationship with her, then it wasn't meant to be. If it was meant to be things will work out for the best and you will have some amazing make up sex.

"Big guy" its been over for years.

Once I can get to a computer & save these pages i'm gonna request that an admin remove the thread I think
Posted via Mobile Device

"Big guy" its been over for years.

Once I can get to a computer & save these pages i'm gonna request that an admin remove the thread I think
Posted via Mobile Device

Just read it the last couple of years had a little post clutter :poke: not to bad :laugh:

But I enjoyed it had a happy ending... disagree with you about feeling empty from 1 night stands though.. nothing wrong them, an just having good female friends that you like spending time with an enjoy sleeping with.. condoms an a vasectomy an it's really not a bad life.. not for everyone though but not a bad life at all:thumbsup: Glad things worked but the girl after the lying train wreck didn't work also ???

Last edited:
Back