Proposal time!!!! :D

BKing1340

Registered
2 years to the month and I've got the ring to propose to Claire
For those that don't know me or her ...
We met around 4 years ago on Londonbikers.com and frequented meets and rideouts and it was 2 years ago that I went back home to South Africa and started flirting on FB with her. We've been living together for 2 years now and I can imagine life without her!

I absolutely love her to bits :pig:
So here it is..... I haven't done it yet but I'm telling you first... I'm gonna do it is a couple weeks! Wish me luck.

ps, I know she will say yes as she (I've paid it off [its mine] paid for my BKing on her CCard when the banks said no. How' that for trust and love.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand she's nagging me but doesn't suspect it!!!!!!

F*&k work, F&*k life, Together we rule!

pics to follow........ I'm ****ting myself :/

Awwwww, congrats early!!!! Any big plans for how you'll propose? Taking her somewhere special, doing anything in particular? I think you should record it and share it with the oRg :)

Im hating the "typical man approach" and also the "cliché"
we're off to South Africa (cape town) in 2 weeks
Im from there and she's never been there. IU want to do it there but I think I might do it when our bags are packed before we leave just so she's got an amazing start to the holiday. It will be magical!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No money spent, no balloons, just timing....
I home :p

you have pink panties... your argument is invalid :poke: :laugh: :rofl: :beerchug:
PS, I'm on the whiskey cause she's out and I'm ****ting fountains thinkin' bout it!

I am the one that doles 'em out, but someone here (semi I think) thought it would be cute to give me some too...keep it up, you'll have some if you don't watch it! :laugh:

p.s. it couldn't have been semi as he is the mostest wonderfulest, bestest, greatest guy in the whole world and is always innocent :semi:

Last edited by a moderator:
Very big life decision. I wish the two of you all the luck in the world :bowdown: Keep us up to date

I am the one that doles 'em out, but someone here (semi I think) thought it would be cute to give me some too...keep it up, you'll have some if you don't watch it! :laugh:

p.s. it couldn't have been semi as he is the mostest wonderfulest, bestest, greatest guy in the whole world and is always innocent :semi:

I see someone's been having fun editing my posts :whistle:

And Tuf, if you've really been married 9 times, did you ever consider it's not them, it's you? :laugh:

Back