Woman trouble (Am I wrong?)

mr8ball

Registered
Please be honest! I have been with this lady for 3 years now. It has been kind of rocky all the way. When we met she was this big biker chick (Harley) or so i thought. She has 2 sides to her. I think its over and i have to go. :banghead: Am i asking to much if i just want my lady to keep her hands off all of my friends and not to be such a flirt? To show me some respect and not to cuss and be so vulgar at times? Not to burp as loud as she can around me and to fix her self up for me at home every now and then? Its like she just does not respect me at all anymore. It get better. Please help

Much as you may like, you cannot change people.

You can try, but it's frustrating.

Best to chalk it up to 'learning experience,' collect your integrity, cut your losses, and stay on the 'high road.'

Good luck, bro. It's never easy.

Was she like this when you met her or is this some new development?
Like Scar said you can't change people, they have to want to do it themselves. If you love her and can look past the things that bother you then try to work it out. If you can't get past it then I would say move on. Only you can make YOU happy.

Hey I said "no returns"

:laugh:

anyway.... follow your instincts... (the heart is a lousy GPS)

Do you keep an ill fitting set of boots cuz you have had them for a while even if they hurt your feet?
I know people aren't boots, but the idea is the same. I can never wrap my head around why some people stay in a hurtful relationship.
I am responsible for my actions and my actions alone. What others do, i can not change. I either accept them as they are and live with that decision with no complaints or travel a course of life that takes me around them.

After the first meeting and the "newness" wears off.........whether that takes a week or a year,...........what you are left with,..........is what you have to deal with. Changing a person is not an option. If there are things that you cannot deal with,........then discuss it. If compromises cannot be made,.......then find someone that has characteristics that you can live with. Life is too short to be with someone whom you cannot have something as simple as respect. Good luck!!

I think if you're in a serious relationship, it's disrespectful to behave in that way...the others are right, you can't expect her to just change and why she's that way likely has nothing to do with you, so it may be time to end it and move on with life...

Approximately half the earth's population is Female. Odds are that there is somebody out there that will make you happy. You know what you need to do.

I hate to tell you this but the characteristics you mentioned are not going to change. Best chalk it up to one of life's lesson's and move along. :(

Lots of great advice so far. I hope whatever decision you make will lead you down a happier path!!! :beerchug:

reading the title: immedeate answer YES!

AFTER reading ur post: HELL NO!!

2 choices

cut short, wipe deep and move on

OR

an eye for an eye!!

I'm evil! and coldharted when dealing with woman the second would be my choice.
Posted via Mobile Device

Some of those would be tough for me to handle too, I take it you have tried mentioning these things as problems? If so and 3 years is a long time to be pointing out the same thing over and over. Many fish in the sea, best of luck whatever you do :beerchug:

hmmm. I wonder if you told her about you being offended and feeling disrespected at her behaviors? Must communicate! Three years? Did she wake up one day and become this vulgar person or are you just ready to move on and are looking for a reason? If so, you dont need a reason other than she isnt making you happy. Period.

With that said...she sounds generally icky...haha. Those are not things that can be changed. You need to find someone who has the same ideas on burping, cursing, and flirting as you do.

FYI, Not all chicks that ride are trashy... Find you a cute gal with a sport bike as we seem to be much more lady-like. LOL

Love is a double edged sword. It can be quite wonderful and it can also be extremely painful. Only you can make this decision. I'm with the others, it's time to put a new mule in her stall :thumbsup:

She is disrespecting you and she knows it. Move on! I would also question your friendships for them allowing it to happen.

Last edited:
Try to talk with her about it, let her know the reality of the situation and the point the relationship is at...if she comes to realize that this is it, maybe she'll adjust her habits.

If this is truly the way she is and wants to be then you'll know soon enough (you probably already know after 3 years if that the case)~!~

If this is the way she was as a Harley chick when you met her, then it's not going to change anytime soon...you had your swing, time to swing at another pitch

Last edited:
Dude, if you are to the point that you are posting in here to ask, then yea, it is time to cut your losses & move onward & upward.

If she is grinning with your friends, she may be sinning with your friends :whistle:

Don't take any chances.

Back