I am OFFICIALLY OLD

Very cool. You must be a proud papa. Good to see the kids wanting to hang with us Old Geezers.:laugh:

It's a blessing to do anything with your kids when the get past teenaged years...lol

He works in Panama City, Fla now, so I dont know how much riding we'll do together

Her Grandpa is buying her a bike. He never bought me one, but he is going to buy her one. Go figure.

I can understand this. It is something about a granddaughter that will get grandpa. I would give mine the world if I could. Great job by the way Dad.

Thanks for the Picture Semi. I forgot about that one.
And like all get togethers I get involved with, Food was the focal point.
That was some AWESOME food. num num num
I did have to touch it up a bit though. :whistle:
Just saying.........:whistle::beerchug::laugh:

i understand...tried to find one without that but didn't have one...all i know is we are going back to the same place for breakfast! that was awesome!!! :thumbsup:

IMG_3736 (Large).jpg

:laugh:
i understand...tried to find one without that but didn't have one...all i know is we are going back to the same place for breakfast! that was awesome!!! :thumbsup:
That was another place. I know all the good places.
Come on up any weekend bro and we can do some riding and EATING.:whistle:
I have room for you here and place to put the baby to sleep for the 2 hours we sleep.:laugh::poke:

Just wait until you start getting mail from AARP.
That has already started bro. I have it destroyed before it gets to me. Our letter carrier is a hottie and takes good care of my mail. :bowdown: to the government slaves who do a good job

She has ridden my Busa, My Harley Full Dresser. I was riding BIOTCH but she did all the driving. She has been riding with me since she was 5. She will not be riding unless I am with her.
Oh and she is 5'10" so some bikes will just not fit her

My wife is 5'2" and rode both generations of sv650's. No worries on height unless you were saying some will be too small ???

Posted from my HTC EVO using Tapatalk. :D

so GsxrBots, Lurch are we gonna meet up sometime when the rain stops and warms up? I think the salt is off the road now.. Its been raining all day and is still raining with hail..

My g-f asked me what I'd do if my daughter wanted a bike. I replied, she has to take the class first. This sparred from the fact that her daughter has decided she wants a bike too. She wants to ride like her mami, but wants a bike like mine. Her mom wants to say no, but how do you say now to a child that's trying to be like the parent. Fortunate for her, her daughter is only 8. My daughter is 17.. 18 on Xmas day.. I just hope she don't want it for her xmas present... whew! Maybe when she grads college...

That has already started bro. I have it destroyed before it gets to me. Our letter carrier is a hottie and takes good care of my mail. :bowdown: to the government slaves who do a good job

Hell ill pay for it for you! LOL:whistle:

so GsxrBots, Lurch are we gonna meet up sometime when the rain stops and warms up? I think the salt is off the road now.. Its been raining all day and is still raining with hail..

Yes sir! If it EVER warms up!! How about that hail yesterday, huh? Geeez...:banghead:

Yes sir! If it EVER warms up!! How about that hail yesterday, huh? Geeez...:banghead:
You little girlz!!!!
I rode Saturday all day and then started for Madison yesterday when the hail hit. So I had to turn around and get the car.
Maybe I should not call you little girlz, because my daughter would take offense to that since she rides in this weather also.:laugh:

You little girlz!!!!
I rode Saturday all day and then started for Madison yesterday when the hail hit. So I had to turn around and get the car.
Maybe I should not call you little girlz, because my daughter would take offense to that since she rides in this weather also.:laugh:

I used to ride when it was in the 40's when I was 18 years old.
Now, I'm WISER and realize that there is WAY less enjoyment to ride cold, so why not just wait another couple of weeks? I ride because I enjoy it, so why ride when I don't?? :whistle:

you are not old sir, I have a daughter that is 38.
But for the boys, 27 and 25, I bought them both SV 650's as first rode bikes and great little bikes they were.

Nice of to have something in common with a 16 yo! I have a 5 yo already chomping at the bit to ride motorcycles. Seems he wants to go from his tricycle - and skip right race replicas. Go figure!

Back