Look we have a new member

Lurch

The milkman cometh!!!
Donating Member
Registered
So, I talked the my little lady in to signing up. She just did.
here name is BBB. (we wont get in to what that really means:whistle:) she picked it not me.

And since we LOVE pictures I thought I would post up for her.
IMG00122-20090531-1718.jpg
Yes that is a Harley Jacket. Her gear for the Busa is on order and should be here today.
Please help me welcome my sweet loving lady to the family.
:welcome::cheerleader::beerchug:
Man I am sooooooooooo dead

IMG00122-20090531-1718.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry forgot to rotate:laugh:

Ummm - I was gonna say that I fixed it for ya...but Nevermind. LOL --Omar

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, Lynn! Welcome to the family!

:beerchug:

Look forward to meeting you in Reno! And riding with you again the following weekend in Wisconsin!

Thanks Omar. You and Michelle ROCK. You guys are on top of us.:whistle::rofl:

Nice ah...ah.... jacket ! I think I figured out what BBB stands for ! Welcome to the org ! Maybe you can talk Lurch into coming down to Eureka Springs this weekend ?

flowers.jpg

Last edited:
:welcome:Welcome to the org, triple B!! :welcome: And K, it would be great to meet you guys in Eureka!! :whistle: (how's the job thing going?) Have a good 'un! :beerchug:

Why thank you all for such a warm welcome. The main reason I joined up is that I think I'll need all the support I can get dealing with this lunatic you fondly refer to as Lurch.

Sorry babe...no offense. :)

Welcome BBB.... Kevo said I would like you... but not like in THAT way... or at least he hopes not.. :rofl:

Now we just need to get you on your own bike (sorry I am a ranting feminist against women riding BEEOTCH).... until then I know Kevin likes his passengers with long hair... :whistle:

Welcome!!!

My husband created a monster when he dragged me here kicking and screaming. :laugh:

Hope you guys can make it to Eureka!!

Kevin neglected to mention that I have a bike. It's not a Busa. How do y'all like me now?

Kevin neglected to mention that I have a bike. It's not a Busa. How do y'all like me now?

:cheerleader::cheerleader: dang men.. always leaving out the details... woot woot!! now... PICS.... its in the :rulez:

Jules, Here is her bike. Soon to be Moded beyond belief.
She goes to the MSF class starting this weekend.
95115455_3thumb_550x410.jpg

New bike so no pics of me on it yet. Just put a new solo seat on. Sorry KB, no riding beyotch for you.

Dang 3 we even post the same pics at the same time. Freaky.

we have 4 picture of the bike and notice that great minds think alike and post the exact same one.:laugh::beerchug:

Back