Need some advice, am I being a Jerk?

So Facebook = not manly? :laugh: I think there are a few guys here that might disagree with that assessment :whistle:

There is no way I'm getting a FB page...I think it's too much personal info. And I like keeping my motorycycle friends, skydiving friends, Army friends, work friends, personal friends and family compartmentalized, not to mention all my ex-girlfriends :) (ok all was true til the last part :laugh:)

There is no way I'm getting a FB page...I think it's too much personal info. And I like keeping my motorycycle friends, skydiving friends, Army friends, work friends, personal friends and family compartmentalized, not to mention all my ex-girlfriends :) (ok all was true til the last part :laugh:)

I can see that. I only got one to share pictures of my little one with friends and family. I like having one now because of all of the old friends i have found.

I've had many people look me up on FB out of the blue twenty years later.
I'm so surprised when I get a friend request from someone I knew in high school or many years ago. I add them, we talk either thru mssgs or phone for a few days and then each fades away again. Even some of my best friends from high school I feel awkward and weird talking to.

its very obvious there are Jealousy issues in the relationship. To add fuel to the fire you both have a social network user name. This is just trouble waiting to happen..

Both of you delete your facebook accounts cause its obvious the maturity level isnt there along with trust in your relationship.

I have seen those messages they are BOTS and well I can take a lot but I hate my privacy being violated, by this I mean her telling everyone things about you this typically happens when she is seeking justification for the actions that deep inside she knows may be wrong. Anything she wants to say she should do to you not face book. I love to ride to throw my leash (cellphone) in my backpack and I do not even have a Facebook I'm a "ill call you kind of guy" but the org is different its in my opinnion a bunch of men speaking on manly things so keep this in mind the same thing that upset you is the same thing you are doing to her but on the org not Facebook... be careful she might see the thread then :bang head:

I have seen those messages they are BOTS and well I can take a lot but I hate my privacy being violated, by this I mean her telling everyone things about you this typically happens when she is seeking justification for the actions that deep inside she knows may be wrong. Anything she wants to say she should do to you not face book. I love to ride to throw my leash (cellphone) in my backpack and I do not even have a Facebook I'm a "ill call you kind of guy" but the org is different its in my opinnion a bunch of men speaking on manly things so keep this in mind the same thing that upset you is the same thing you are doing to her but on the org not Facebook... be careful she might see the thread then :bang head:
BTW I am no sexest I know women can ride Busa's!!!

Sounds to me like you need to sit down and discuss a few things. No disrespect meant but this sounds like a couple of teenagers having a jealous fit.

charlie, your woman has trust issues that may come from being a stay at home wife.

A woman that I talk to posted on FB that she and I are in a relationship. I got in her ass for posting that ****. FB will come back to bite you in the ass. I hate FB and all its garbage.

No, you are not being a jerk. Ask to see her phone and FB.

Back