I need more prayer for my Aunt Carol

lil charlie

Registered
I’m calling on my Org family for more prayers and/or positive Mojo for my Aunt Carol in Virginia. Some of you may remember a post I put up late last year (Nov-Dec time frame) where my Aunt Carol had taken a routine physical for a life insurance policy and found out that she had Kidney cancer. The cancer was in its very beginning stages and she was lucky enough to only have 20% of one kidney removed. It was so early in fact that she wasn’t even showing any symptoms, there was just a small about of blood in a urine sample (not even visible to the naked eye) that the doctors didn’t do any radiation or Chemo. That last part may (I don’t know because I’m not a doctor) have been her downfall.

Here we are just 4 months later and the cancer has returned, this time in her bladder. She went in for surgery on Thursday to have the 6mm mass removed, which was located on the inner liner of her bladder (which for some reason is way worse than if it’s on the outside). 6mm is not all that big (it’s the size of a #2 pencil eraser) but that is VERY fast growing for not even being there four months ago; it wasn’t even there 2 months ago. The doctors told her that even without having the biopsy results they can tell that it is cancerous. She gets the results of the biopsy this coming Thursday and, depending on which type of cancer it is, a treatment plan on how to defend it. This is the same woman whose house burnt to the ground while she was in the hospital recovering from her partial kidney removal.

Cancer is very strong in my family. My Uncle David died when he was 40, several people have had skin cancer, and my mother has an incurable blood cancer that requires constant treatment. Please send some positive thoughts to Virginia for my Aunt carol.

Very sorry bro, prayers coming for Aunt Carol and the whole family.

Prayers sent for your aunt Carol. My father in law had bladder cancer. It was treated with ...believe it or not.....inactive tuberculosis.

So sorry to hear this Kevin... Many prayers and positive thoughts coming your way to you and your family!!!

Sent from my GT-I9100 from across the pond using Forum Runner

Prayers made for her and you and your family Kevin. This must be difficult for all involved. Please let me know if theres something I can do for her and you.

At least the rebuilding of her house is on schedule..... My Uncle use to be a contractor so he's able to stay on top of all of that stuff.

I just had a very hard phone conversation with my Aunt Carol...........She was in tears, scared for her life.....and I couldn’t do anything but listen.........:banghead:

Back