So I pop back in an decide to share some chuckles...

Hey, Pac! Good to see you again. Where ya been hidin' out?

Hope you're doing well, bro.

--Wag--

WAG!!! How you been, man? All's well...just been hiding on the rock...busy with work, my son, Moms and more work.

Don't seem like I do all that much nowadays except for work. :banghead:

Hope yer doing well, bro...

Whats up Paul..........................wheres our beer? :laugh:

Ahem. (quick exit out backstage)

:laugh: Dang, man...I still gots me that beer. Kinda hard for me to pass it on...seeing as to how I'm world's away from dang near anybody. :(

I feel like the chubby lil kid who's just waiting for someone to pick him for their team.

Been there, done that, BTW. :laugh:

what's up PAC? glad to see you are still up and rolling...how is that boy doing? try not to let so much time pass before popping in again :beerchug:

Heyas, semi! Kid's doing well...gives his mom grief and is mostly a model citizen with me. HA!!! What a stinker...hehe.

I'll try to drop by more often... :whistle::beerchug:

PacMan!!!! I missed you!!! Please stop by more; you are truly missed :(

So good to see that you're doing well...I know you've been through a lot...

How about some pics of your adorable son? :rulez:

Hey Pac! long time no c:cheerleader: glad you stopped by to visit-i have no idea what you're talkin about tho-Amy only goes 'shoppin' w/her friends, and I figgerd out when the big 'P' is coming by measuring the drastic shortage of Chocolate around the house at different times of the month:laugh:

hope you n tha Pac-fam are all doin well, brutha....frienda mine is headed out your way next spring for some surfin-I'd tag along but uh...WI natives melt in anything over 95deg:moon:

Paul!! What's up?! Glad you popped in here! Hope things are going well for you!

PacMan!!!! I missed you!!! Please stop by more; you are truly missed :(

So good to see that you're doing well...I know you've been through a lot...

How about some pics of your adorable son? :rulez:

Hi there, Vab!!!! Aww....glad to know I'm missed!

Things been ok...just trying to tread water and keep my head above it. Life is definitely so much more different than what it used to be. Wow...

I'll see if I can take some new pics of my son...hopefully I'll be able to upload 'em a lil later. :)

Great to hear from ya, sweets....

Hey Pac! long time no c:cheerleader: glad you stopped by to visit-i have no idea what you're talkin about tho-Amy only goes 'shoppin' w/her friends, and I figgerd out when the big 'P' is coming by measuring the drastic shortage of Chocolate around the house at different times of the month:laugh:

hope you n tha Pac-fam are all doin well, brutha....frienda mine is headed out your way next spring for some surfin-I'd tag along but uh...WI natives melt in anything over 95deg:moon:

Yo man...good to hear from you! How's that beautiful mouse of yours doin? Well, aside frmo the chocolate shortages every month...

Fam's doin well, man...thanks for askin.

And you shoulda gone with yer friend...things aren't too bad out here. Mebbe a lil hot sometimes, but definitely woth it. :beerchug:

Paul!! What's up?! Glad you popped in here! Hope things are going well for you!

Omsy!!! What up, man...how you been?

things're goin ok...just trying to live and not get lost in the process. Moving from one hobby to another, but so far the bike has stayed.

That one might go too, though. Dunno...need to think 'bout it more.

PacMan good to hear from you.

NE....the man! It's been a long while, my bro...a very long while! I've been behaving on the roads here...don't get much past 1/4 throttle nowadays.

And what's this? I thought I spied a cruiser-type bike in your banner. Pumped up and fire-breathing, no doubt?

Great to hear from ya, man!!!!

Never thought that I would see the day when I would have TWICE as many posts as the "Shaver Immortal" :rofl:

Back