Why Do I Choose To Share Some Of My Personal Life On The Org?..This Is Why!...

I think I'd take Saiid up on his offer. Have it looked at, prepackaged. The second she set foot in FL, FILE....Hopefully she doesn't know about H.org or read these posts, because you may just luck out and her make the big mistake by going to FL...This could be one HECK of a blessing in disguise.

That there pretty much sums it up Michelle. If only more women were as understanding as you... a lot of this garbage could be avoided. Listen...I'm not saying I did no wrong in our previous relationship and that I take no responsibility....but it's been over for a few years now. Get over it, move on, and put our Daughter first!

Hey, divorce takes two; no one should walk away feeling like they did nothing wrong, but EXACTLY! Kids first, stop dwelling on yourself and how good you feel by ruining the other parent's life...

I do my part, trying to tell women around me "how I think it should go" LOL It's not a popular stance...far too many want their hand out, what's "owed them", and no matter how much they say they don't use the kids, they do...your ex should consider everything that she does and how it affects Caitlin, and whether she likes it or not, that also means moving around and taking your daughter away from her Dad has to be factored in. It does Caitlin no good to not have both parents around. Kids need Dads just as much as they need Moms.

The boy just came out of the bounce house with them....:laugh:

Brian tell me more about the custody sit with your daughter ?

My mother retired in Palm Beach County from custody evaluations after 25yrs.
While this dept has since been closed she does still have numerous attys and a couple judges friendly to her ear......
May we file a 'query to custody' here in PBC for you ?

One of my best friends has sole custody of both his kids now as a result of her help.
As I said FL is very understanding and basically sex-blind meaning it is not always the woman who gets custody here.

I think I'd take Saiid up on his offer. Have it looked at, prepackaged. The second she set foot in FL, FILE....Hopefully she doesn't know about H.org or read these posts, because you may just luck out and her make the big mistake by going to FL...This could be one HECK of a blessing in disguise.

Yeah...no question! Once I get a better idea of a time frame on the whole Florida fiasco....I'll jump all over it. That kind of help could be a lifesaver in that situation.
Great way to keep a positive attitude and look at the glass "half full" skydivr :thumbsup:
And no...she doesn't know about this site...THANK GOD! I've actually been able to keep the Busa a secret from her. I'm not letting her get any ideas that she can take Ripley away from me as well!

Like I said....positive vocal support from you all....it helps out A LOT right about now.

Last edited:
take... man i feel for you..i also was thrown into the mix of where the kids stay...not as bitter as yours but distance is a major factor. (initialy me in pa her in fl now she is in sc) after a period of time the anger wears off and the useing of the kids for leverage fades away.. do all you can to stay in contact..but live your life..i love and miss my kids on a daily basis and sometimes they stayed with me for school year but more than not they stayed with thier mom (i remarried and have another daughter so they were no longer the only ones and i as a father gave no quarter to right from wrong and layed down the law for what is resonable actions by children and thier freinds...so at times im not the cool let me run anywhere i want daddy...as opposed to what mommy lets them do...so guess where they would rather live...yep you guessed it...mommy) but they are now older and respect me. i talk to them daily on text or play games on line with them or just connnect daily on facebook... it will all come together in time...and man..look forward to meeting you this summer and you can meet my family as im sure they will be there too

We can file here in PBC where it will stay in PBC and then we can try to do all we can for you.
Like I said , you think I like to type...
Good grief the teachers and principles at Kathys school are def straight now thanks to Gramma !

She will help.
Shes a little old lady now with nothing better to do...:laugh:
Sick em mom....!

We'll get her.
If theres ryme or reason, or justification or doubt Florida will rule in favor of the man.

I just remembered my cousins uncles son..(???)..his girlfriend, not wife lost custody recently due to her lack of ability.
The state will inspect and detect anything wrong with the sit.

take... man i feel for you..i also was thrown into the mix of where the kids stay...not as bitter as yours but distance is a major factor. (initialy me in pa her in fl now she is in sc) after a period of time the anger wears off and the useing of the kids for leverage fades away.. do all you can to stay in contact..but live your life..i love and miss my kids on a daily basis and sometimes they stayed with me for school year but more than not they stayed with thier mom (i remarried and have another daughter so they were no longer the only ones and i as a father gave no quarter to right from wrong and layed down the law for what is resonable actions by children and thier freinds...so at times im not the cool let me run anywhere i want daddy...as opposed to what mommy lets them do...so guess where they would rather live...yep you guessed it...mommy) but they are now older and respect me. i talk to them daily on text or play games on line with them or just connnect daily on facebook... it will all come together in time...and man..look forward to meeting you this summer and you can meet my family as im sure they will be there too

Wise words from a man w/ experience. Thanks for the message and you're right...time may heal all wounds....but when you're in the thick of it it's hard to see the light thru the smoke.
The whole having to not be the "cool Daddy" at times hits home w/ me...as her mother lets her just about do anything and I already see it becoming an issue. :banghead:
I'm def looking forward to meeting you and your fam Chris. As well as sitting around over a beer or two and shootin' the sh....you know :laugh:

That there pretty much sums it up Michelle. If only more women were as understanding as you... a lot of this garbage could be avoided. Listen...I'm not saying I did no wrong in our previous relationship and that I take no responsibility....but it's been over for a few years now. Get over it, move on, and put our Daughter first!

The problem is that they feed off of making us miserable. The worse off we are, the better they feel.

I'm hoping someone very close to me reads this post and realizes what I've been saying to him...he too is facing some of this and at times he feels like he'll forever be painted as the bad guy by his ex, but I keep telling him IN TIME kids do learn...I watched my Dad go through all this as well; I never moved from his house. He raised my sister and I, so perhaps that's why I see it and this friend of mine can't, yet... :please:

VA Busa, I applaud you for behaving like an adult and putting your child's need for their DAD above your own.

Wow - that's so good to read, Chris... I see the same thing heading my way...

I'm hoping someone very close to me reads this post and realizes what I've been saying to him...he too is facing some of this and at times he feels like he'll forever be painted as the bad guy by his ex, but I keep telling him IN TIME kids do learn...I watched my Dad go through all this as well; I never moved from his house. He raised my sister and I, so perhaps that's why I see it and this friend of mine can't, yet... :please:

I know baby - just hard to see past...ya know?

It's good to see that I'm not the only Dad that seems to have these issues...

VA Busa, I applaud you for behaving like an adult and putting your child's need for their DAD above your own.

I appreciate that :) Just wish more Moms would do the same. I won't lie, I put myself in my ex-husband's shoes and I can't for one moment imagine HIM doing all those things to me, how it would feel to wonder when I can see my own children, so why would I ever want to be "that kind of woman"? Seeing what some Dads go through only makes me work that much harder to NEVER be a selfish, vindictive ex-wife...

I just can't do it, for him, for me, for our kids...

Ahh, there he is...hey, I just want you to see that kids DO see past the BS. It may take some time, but it's possible...

Anyway, enough thread-jacking. So, what I'm getting is that Brian may be in FL and we can all head down to warmer weather in the winters now, crash with him?! :thumbsup:

Brian , Keep fighting the good fight ! It will work out in the end. You have my Cell# & you can call anytime you need to vent or just to talk BRO! Take good care of yourself. Hope to see you in Eureks Springs in June!:thumbsup:

Omar you are def NOT alone in this. 1:45am here ...going to bed now. But I'd like to give you a quick call tomorrow...is that cool? Just tell me what time works for you and I'll make it happen.

Last edited:
Omar you are def NOT alone in this. 1:45am here ...going to bed now. But I'd like to give you a quick call tomorrow...is that cool? Just tell me what time works for you and I'll make it happen.

Any time, Bro...

:gotpm:

Ahh, there he is...hey, I just want you to see that kids DO see past the BS. It may take some time, but it's possible...

Anyway, enough thread-jacking. So, what I'm getting is that Brian may be in FL and we can all head down to warmer weather in the winters now, crash with him?! :thumbsup:

No thread jacking going on here....I encourage all to talk openly about this topic if they so feel the need. I think its a positive thing!

And whether it be MO, FL, NC or Bangkok....ok maybe not Bangkok ( :laugh: )....you are always to crash at my place!

No thread jacking going on here....I encourage all to talk openly about this topic if they so feel the need. I think its a positive thing!

And whether it be MO, FL, NC or Bangkok....ok maybe not Bangkok ( :laugh: )....you are always to crash at my place!

Thanks :) I could go on for DAYS about this subject, seeing all sides, going through it myself...just infuriates me to no end :banghead:

Oh, we're all showing up at your doorstep now :laugh: You don't know us very well, do you? :laugh:

Take it easy, put the bad behind and focus on your own life, doing and enjoying what you really want to do, is the best advice I can offer.

I was a career person, worked my life away in several countries around the globe and did not see my kids grow up. My son is 3,000 miles away and my daughter is 14,000 miles away. Today, we are closer than ever through email and video chat, even though we sometimes do not visit in person for a few years.

You need to know that once your 8 year old daughter goes past 16, she will want to live her own life and you are on your own anyway, that is just the way it works.

As long as she is in good hands, keep smiling, support where you can and keep in contact.

Best of luck.

Take it easy, put the bad behind and focus on your own life, doing and enjoying what you really want to do, is the best advice I can offer.

I was a career person, worked my life away in several countries around the globe and did not see my kids grow up. My son is 3,000 miles away and my daughter is 14,000 miles away. Today, we are closer than ever through email and video chat, even though we sometimes do not visit in person for a few years.

You need to know that once your 8 year old daughter goes past 16, she will want to live her own life and you are on your own anyway, that is just the way it works.
As long as she is in good hands, keep smiling, support where you can and keep in contact.

Best of luck.

Thanks Willem!

That is the inevitable reality once she gets older...that is for sure. Going to be a tough pill to swallow but for now I sure am going to fight to spend as much time w/ her as possible. In the mean time I am working on setting up the video chatting and what not.

Hello my Hoondish Pen Pal.:laugh:

Sorry I have been late in posting these days, but with computer woes and work piling up I find it hard to spend the time I really want to spend here.

I can appreciate the feeling of family that is the Org, and I welcome opening up to the Org. As I have stated before, I have received much more from the Org than I ever could ask.

I truly hope that this ordeal works out for you, and will keep you in my prayers for you and your family and friends.

I am honored that I am your internet pen pal and only wish I could help more. But be assured that if you are ever in my neck of the woods, you have a warm home to rest your bones and a garage for Ripley.:beerchug:

Brian, it would also be an honor to look you in the eye, shake your hand, and ride with you.
I look forward to that day.:beerchug:

Sincerely,
Bubba

I KEEEL you Now!!!

Back