Why Do I Choose To Share Some Of My Personal Life On The Org?..This Is Why!...

Brian,

Keep your head up, brother. Just remember, I'm here to help.

See you soon.

Hello my Hoondish Pen Pal.:laugh:

Sorry I have been late in posting these days, but with computer woes and work piling up I find it hard to spend the time I really want to spend here.

I can appreciate the feeling of family that is the Org, and I welcome opening up to the Org. As I have stated before, I have received much more from the Org than I ever could ask.

I truly hope that this ordeal works out for you, and will keep you in my prayers for you and your family and friends.

I am honored that I am your internet pen pal and only wish I could help more. But be assured that if you are ever in my neck of the woods, you have a warm home to rest your bones and a garage for Ripley.:beerchug:

Brian, it would also be an honor to look you in the eye, shake your hand, and ride with you.
I look forward to that day.:beerchug:

Sincerely,
Bubba

I KEEEL you Now!!!

Much appreciated Bubba! I knew you'd understand. I look forward to that day when we can :handshake: as well.
I'm working to see if I can make the Stampede this year...but most likely it will be next year. Either way it will happen at some point.

The best things in life are worth every shred of effort you put forth to obtain them...whatever they may be.

Best wishes, Brian.

I'm glad to call you my brother here on the .oRg. :beerchug:

The best things in life are worth every shred of effort you put forth to obtain them...whatever they may be.

Best wishes, Brian.

I'm glad to call you my brother here on the .oRg. :beerchug:

As am I my Hoon brother of the West. :beerchug:

Bryan: Anytime you want to chat... you can always pm me! I have many male friends who are going thorough what you going through. I understand, and know what it means to have someone to chat with to get things off your chest or get another point of view! A lot of great people here at the ORG! Come out to the spring bash and have a few with us :beerchug: and lets go riding!

Bryan: Anytime you want to chat... you can always pm me! I have many male friends who are going thorough what you going through. I understand, and know what it means to have someone to chat with to get things off your chest or get another point of view! A lot of great people here at the ORG! Come out to the spring bash and have a few with us :beerchug: and lets go riding!

Thanks Tim.....See ya at the Bash! :agree:

I am feelin ya brother. A good friend of mine is going threw the same thing you are. His ex-girlfriend has their kids half the time and my buddy has them the rest. He makes a decent amount more then her. He got screwed over because she gave the judge a sob story about money and all this other crap. He got nailed with 2400 dollars a month in child support. This is a women that has gotten not 1 but 3 DUI's. One of them was when she crashed her van into a brick wall and totaled it. I just don't understand how someone like this gets custody of the kids and 2400 dollars a month for child support.

I went thru a bad child custody battle for my 5 y/o son 20 years ago. This woman WAS the devil. It was hell. My life was miserable. I chose to live near my son even tho the area was very depressed. I lost out on a good career elsewhere, but stayed to benifit my son. I have no regrets. I made a good life for myself. I am happy where i am and the pain of those days is just a distant memory. Life comes at us in my ways...push thru it and make the most of every day.
Our children have no equal in sacrafice or reward.

Brian, first of all, I wish to convey great respect for you. Not everyone will fight to keep continuity for their child in a setting such as this. Not everyone will fight when the fight means financial hardship and emotional hardship. Not everyone will continue to fight in the face of such uncertainty. So to you, I say well done! I admire you and at the same time feel for you because I know how trying this has to be and how alone you must at times feel. Just know that in the end your daughter will realize how much you love her and even if she may not always outwardly show it, she DOES LOVE YOU! Kids are smarter than we adults often give them credit for. She will realize your efforts before anyone ever tells her, no matter what her mother may tell her or represent to her. You are a GOOD man, and well we all know, in the words of a great band, "Alabama", you can't keep a good man down! :thumbsup:

Thank you to everyone for their warm and caring responses! It means a lot to me.

As soon as I click the "Post Quick Reply" button here, this will officially be my 5,000th post. It's been a great ride so far and I'm looking forward to the next 5,000! :beerchug:

Good luck man. I am going through a divorce right now too. It sucks. I am fighting for the custody of my son.

The witch wanted to party, stay out late, come and go as she pleased. I am ending it.

I wish you well. Get a damn good lawyer. Fight hard.

Just keep your head up. and I was also thinking your ex could'nt take your child out of NC. without your consent, at least that's what I was told. Divoice's suck!!!

Hey Brian you know Kim and I are there for you. I went through a bad divorce with my X-wife to. But I did not have to deal with the custody issues, The divorce was hard enough. I Understand times are tough, BUT they will get BETTER with time and things will work out for you in the end. Talk to you Soon..

And all this time I thought you were just post-ho'ing Brian! :laugh:

Sorry to hear about the situation, sounds like you know what's best and you are working on making it happen.

As far as the board, the oRg is a very good family (even with some of the misfits like me). Feel free to share as you want - people don't have to read if they don't want. Many people have used the board for therapy on a bunch of fronts - personal, financial, work and yes - even motorcycles.

Hang in there, Brian. Let us know what we can do to help :beerchug:

Hey Brian you know Kim and I are there for you. I went through a bad divorce with my X-wife to. But I did not have to deal with the custody issues, The divorce was hard enough. I Understand times are tough, BUT they will get BETTER with time and things will work out for you in the end. Talk to you Soon..

Just keep your head up. and I was also thinking your ex could'nt take your child out of NC. without your consent, at least that's what I was told. Divoice's suck!!!

Keep the chin up brother. Just keep thinking Karma :poke:

And all this time I thought you were just post-ho'ing Brian! :laugh:

Sorry to hear about the situation, sounds like you know what's best and you are working on making it happen.

As far as the board, the oRg is a very good family (even with some of the misfits like me). Feel free to share as you want - people don't have to read if they don't want. Many people have used the board for therapy on a bunch of fronts - personal, financial, work and yes - even motorcycles.

Hang in there, Brian. Let us know what we can do to help :beerchug:

Therapy indeed Peter :agree: Good pick me up posts right there! Much appreciated my fellow Carolina Busa Brethren :D:beerchug:

Back