The dumb things we say

Before my wife and I got married she sent me a picture of her room right before a hurricane was projected to hit near the area we were in, I believe this was back in '04 when we got slammed that year. I notice something on her CRT TV (the old skool style with heavy glass on the front). I kid you not...in case something broke through the window and shattered the glass on the TV she had 2 pieces of SCOTCH tape in an X pattern over the tube...I about died laughing when I saw it. :rofl:

:rofl::rofl: Thats not dumb thats a good way to avoid getting locked up on a bogus rape charge!!!

Guy wakes up with an ugly girl cause he is drunk, he bolts out the door the next morning and writes it off as a loss cause he probably can't remember what happened anyway, girl may dial 911 and have you staring at a barrel of a 9mm in the morning for a wake up call :laugh:

Yeah that would be a bad day.

Had a friend once on his birthday in the opposite position where he was drunk and maybe something else:whistle: and this girl that he had been chasin for three years stopped by in a trench coat...(you can guess what else happened) Anyways in the morning he woke up after I had allready given her a lift home and returned with coffee and doughnuts. He looked me straight in the face and asked me what happened the night before. :banghead::banghead: He couldnt remember a thing and to this day never saw that girl again.

Ok fine ill toss one up.

My mother and first stepfather had some friends over and were chatting it up drinking homemade Kahlua. So in walk my stepbrother and I when my mother pipes up..

Mother - "Here they are. I am telling you one of them is ugly and the other one is stupid."
Stepbrother - "At least I'm not the ugly one."

It is times like that you just keep your trap shut....

Before my wife and I got married she sent me a picture of her room right before a hurricane was projected to hit near the area we were in, I believe this was back in '04 when we got slammed that year. I notice something on her CRT TV (the old skool style with heavy glass on the front). I kid you not...in case something broke through the window and shattered the glass on the TV she had 2 pieces of SCOTCH tape in an X pattern over the tube...I about died laughing when I saw it. :rofl:

Nice one...I saw a pic once from somewhere in Texas near the gulf. It was a bunch of ENGINEERING STUDENTS boarding up the university building prepping for a hurricane….the only problem is that they were installing the boards from the inside of the building. The picture showed the exposed glass with the words engineering department on it…These are the kids designing our future building and bridges.

:whistle: You will never let me live that down will you????? Thank God you can't remember the rest of those events...:cheerleader:

Spring break senior year (yes I can remember this) - Drunk friend comes in and said he had a hard time getting his key in his cokpet..( pocket screwed up )

At an indoor soccer game, same friend few years later, drunk again. - perfect timing for the whole place to go quiet for a penalty kick and my friend yells out YEAH KICK THE SUCKING FOCCER BALL. (no I am not chaning the letters to not swear he just has a habbit of rearranging letters.

wife and I on a weekend trip up north on the bike when we realized we bought and received a few more gifts then what we could carry home. She said it is ok we will just go to the post office and mail it. I just looked at her and asked what the hours were. I think she got half way into asking someone when she realized it was Sunday.

I come across stuff everyday that people wish they could take back as soon as it leaves there mouths over here.

so my roommate and his girlfriend are talking nascar one night and got on the topic of road races. Then out of the blue she says "they should design a race track so they can make right turns" We both laughed histarically while she looked dumbfounded till we explained to her what she said.

I live and hour south of Tucson AZ and was reading an newspaper article the other day about a luncheon for charity where all proceeds go to the Tucson Homicide fund. This lunch was designed to be an one month remembrance of the attack on Senator Gifford’s and the people of Tucson. The part that I found interesting is that the paper was reporting that “Local homicide survival victims would be there to pass out white and black ribbons to all who donate”…..How the hell can you be a victim of homicide and be present to pass out ribbons???

My son was listening to some Skynyrd with his very blonde g/f and commented on the sadness of the plane crash that ended the band, and she says "oh yeah, wasn't he with Richie Valens"

Back