The dumb things we say

lil charlie

Registered
My ex-wife is super dumb, so is my boss (I’ll get to that one next).

One time we were all sitting around playing poker when my ex-wife said something stupid; don’t remember what it was but it prompted the following conversation which took place in front of 20 of our closest friends.

Me: That didn’t make any sense; I’m putting you on the short bus.

Ex-wife: What are you talking about?

Me: You know, the short slow bus!

She looked me straight I the eyes and said:

Ex-wife: Those busses don’t go any slower than the rest of them…..

It took 20 people laughing at her for 5 mins before she got it.

My boss said something super dumb the other day too. He’s trying to quit smoking so to help ease the pain he starting dipping, (counter productive I know) so I starting giving him a little crap because he’s also my long time best friend. He was using the dip that comes in little pouches so I asked him why he was being a girl about it. If you’re going to dip at least do it like a real man and get rid of the silly pouches. He told me he was using the pouches so he doesn’t get addicted. WOW, how dumb do you have to be to think the pouch is going to keep you from getting addicted? I told him how stupid that sounded and he STIL argued with me. I ended the conversation by asking him why people get addicted to cigarettes if they have filters. He just flipped me off and walked out of the room. At least he quit dipping too….. What stupid stuff have you or your friends said?

K... on a snowy, COLD night, as per our nightly routine, my girlfriend and I were going to take the dogs out for a walk. As we stepped outside... she looked at me and said that it was MUCH colder than what she thought. She then said... "tell you what... how about we only go half way this time and come back?" My expression = ???

Nope... ain't marrying that one either!! :rofl:

My wife and I were taking our daughter-in-law home one evening and we all guessed how far it was from house to house. we guessed different miles and as we were approaching her house within a few miles, her guess was 5.5 miles short.....she asked me to slow down so she could win! ???

My wife and I were taking our daughter-in-law home one evening and we all guessed how far it was from house to house. we guessed different miles and as we were approaching her house within a few miles, her guess was 5.5 miles short.....she asked me to slow down so she could win! ???

I just peed a little when I read that..:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Event: Biketoberfest...

Place: Daytona..."Sharks Loung"

Time: 2001...about 1:00am..

after going 16+ years Clean & Sober and getting laid off from Pratt & Whitney a month prior..

Dumbest thing i ever said...

"I'll take 4 double shots of Wild Turkey 101 and the coldest beer ya got please."

from that moment on?...daytona and me were never the same again. :banghead:

I dont generally "say" dumb things, now if a thread pops up and is titled "the dumb things we DO... I have a small novel.

I once told my ex she was as sharp as a bowlin ball...

she looked back at me with that "know it all " look and said...."pffff bowling balls aren't sharp...duh"

Heres your sign!!!!

I was telling her one time that Tampa Florida was in the running for the Olypics and that would bring lots of money to our area....

she sat there with a confused look on her face and said

"Winter or Summer Olypics?"....???

really?????

Taking wife to the airport.
me "honey do you have your id and tickets.
wife " right...here...oh wow look at that picture i was really gaunt and a little sick looking."
me "Yup you really filled out....."

My house drinkin with friends and a crappy show is on.
Friend joking says "dumb show"
wife " i like it leave it alone"
friend " wanna tv on your head.
me "dont hurt my tv"

At folks house having dinner with whole family. I'm taking pictures. we end up all sitting around going through the pictures i've taken.
wife" i hate it when people take pictures of me i take horrible pictures i look dumb or fat."
me " oh shhh you don't take bad pictures"
looking more the wife is deleting pictures.. she finds one "oh that ones ok you can keep it"
me " what the one with food shoved in your mouth"

i have many many many of these. I'm glad my wife loves me

A girl a used to work with said this one day as we were driving past a cobbler shop. She said, I wonder if they sell pies and cakes in there too? :rofl:

I was with 2 friends of mine, twins, a girl one of em was talkin to asked if they had the same dad.....

Sent from Droid using Tapatalk

Spring break senior year (yes I can remember this) - Drunk friend comes in and said he had a hard time getting his key in his cokpet..( pocket screwed up )

At an indoor soccer game, same friend few years later, drunk again. - perfect timing for the whole place to go quiet for a penalty kick and my friend yells out YEAH KICK THE SUCKING FOCCER BALL. (no I am not chaning the letters to not swear he just has a habbit of rearranging letters.

wife and I on a weekend trip up north on the bike when we realized we bought and received a few more gifts then what we could carry home. She said it is ok we will just go to the post office and mail it. I just looked at her and asked what the hours were. I think she got half way into asking someone when she realized it was Sunday.

I come across stuff everyday that people wish they could take back as soon as it leaves there mouths over here.

To an extremely hot girl:

"I will not have ssex with you since you are drunk"

:rofl::rofl: Thats not dumb thats a good way to avoid getting locked up on a bogus rape charge!!!

Guy wakes up with an ugly girl cause he is drunk, he bolts out the door the next morning and writes it off as a loss cause he probably can't remember what happened anyway, girl may dial 911 and have you staring at a barrel of a 9mm in the morning for a wake up call :laugh:

Back