The funny things our kids say/do

lil charlie

Registered
GsxrBots clean joke thread got me thinking about a joke my son told me we which made me think of this thread idea. The Funny things our kids say/do

My son, who is now 16, came home from school one day (2nd grade I think) with this huge grin on his face and every time I asked him what was so funny he would just blush, giggle, and tell me he can’t say. After several hours of this I finely convinced him to come clean but he said him mom would have to leave the room 1st….so I knew it was going to be good. He told me he knew where babies came from so I asked him to explain it to me since I still didn’t know and again came the giggles. He pointed between his legs and said “they come from a moms China†so I asked him what he was talking about and he again pointed between his legs and said “you know, out of Chinaâ€. Apparently his best friend had asked his mom where babies came from and she did her best to explain to him what a vagina was and it got back to my son that it was a China. So for all of you who were wonder about your ethnicity, you’re Chinese……Which brings me to my next question. Does this mean its now okay to buy the cheep Chinese parts for my Busa since it’s my home land???? :rofl::laugh::rofl:

My 10 year old told me last week that he "loves me like old people love chicken". Now where in the world did he come up with that? :laugh:

LOL those are hysterical! :rofl:

Several years ago I asked my youngest son, when he was about 10 I guess, what he wanted for his birthday, He told me he wanted minions to do his evil bidding.:laugh:

Back