I am OFFICIALLY OLD

Lurch

The milkman cometh!!!
Donating Member
Registered
So convinced the Ex-wife to let my daughter take her MSF course and get her cycle license.
Now for the kicker. She will turn 16 next month. She is just finishing drivers ed next week. She has to have her temps for 6 months before she can get her probationary license for the car. But as long as she has completed drivers ed, is 16 and completes her MSF she can get her cycle license. So that is what we are doing. She will only be allowed to ride when I am with her. Her first bike is going to be a Busa.:rofl: Well if she had her way. Looking for a SV650, Buell S3T or the likes for her. I have had both and I enjoyed them. What ever I buy her it will need to be something I want to ride also, so that way it will get rode more than once a month.
I am so EXCITED, my baby girl is going to be riding!:cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader:

And she understands ATGATT!!!!!! No IFS ANDS or BUTTS!

Good on you bro. My daughter has talked about it, but not pulled the trigger. She is 19 going on 20. Now tell me your old! Our middle son Kyle is 13 and wants a ninja 250 so bad he can taste it. You have to be 14 & 1/2 here to get a motorcycle permit. So he is saving his money to buy one.

WOW! I wish my parents would have been that cool with me back in the day. Kuddos to you. :thumbsup:

WOW! I wish my parents would have been that cool with me back in the day. Kuddos to you. :thumbsup:
Her Grandpa is buying her a bike. He never bought me one, but he is going to buy her one. Go figure.

You may be old but you sound like an awesome dad! :thumbsup:
Thanx Russell. I turn 46 next week. If it keeps her hanging out with me and thinking I am cool then this is what I will do.:laugh:

way to go lurch...my daughter wants to ride...thats why i "have to" fix up the ducati...she already claimed it as "hers" lol

Nice! :beerchug:

btw: does she already have riding experience? ( dirt bike ... ) an sv650 is still plenty o bike for a newb... nuthin wrong with a ninja 250 for starters.

Her Grandpa is buying her a bike. He never bought me one, but he is going to buy her one. Go figure.

Thats great!!!:thumbsup:
Thats how it always works, Im sure you will buy a bike to your grandauther/grandson later.:laugh:

Sweet Kevin!

Just sitting here chuckling trying to picture you riding a ninja 250 or even an sv650. :rofl:

Posted from my HTC EVO using Tapatalk. :D

Sweet Kevin!

Just sitting here chuckling trying to picture you riding a ninja 250 or even an sv650. :rofl:

Posted from my HTC EVO using Tapatalk. :D

Thanks buddy. I almost bought a 250 a few years back just to play with:whistle:

Nice! :beerchug:

btw: does she already have riding experience? ( dirt bike ... ) an sv650 is still plenty o bike for a newb... nuthin wrong with a ninja 250 for starters.
She has ridden my Busa, My Harley Full Dresser. I was riding BIOTCH but she did all the driving. She has been riding with me since she was 5. She will not be riding unless I am with her.
Oh and she is 5'10" so some bikes will just not fit her

Good for you, have a 16yr old son who wants a bike for his 1st vehicle but he is so irresponsible that i won't even get him a riding lawn mower

glad to hear she is going to be on two wheels herself the next time i wander through up there...one more rider in the bunch is always a good thing :beerchug:

IMG_3695 (Large).jpg

glad to hear she is going to be on two wheels herself the next time i wander through up there...one more rider in the bunch is always a good thing :beerchug:
Thanks for the Picture Semi. I forgot about that one.
And like all get togethers I get involved with, Food was the focal point.
That was some AWESOME food. num num num
I did have to touch it up a bit though. :whistle:
IMG_3695%20(Large).jpg

Just saying.........:whistle::beerchug::laugh:

IMG_3695%20(Large).jpg

My son graduated college in Dec and just got his first bike. He is coming home to take the MSF course the weekend after the bash. He's 23. Good kid even If I do say so myself.

Congrats Lurch

photo.jpg

My son graduated college in Dec and just got his first bike. He is coming home to take the MSF course the weekend after the bash. He's 23. Good kid even If I do say so myself.

Congrats Lurch
Very cool. You must be a proud papa. Good to see the kids wanting to hang with us Old Geezers.:laugh:

Back