got a new puppy in the house

BigDiesel

Registered
Amy finally broke me down and I agreed to her getting 'her' dog finally: a Toy Schnauzer :poke:away, yea its smaller than my friggin lawn-gnome and she fits inside my winter boot but JEE-zus is she cute!:thumbsup:

her name is Mia and she's only 8 weeks right now-going to crop the ears later right now Im just trying to get her potty trained:beerchug:

enjoy the puppiness!:cheerleader:

Miapuppypix 008.jpg

Miapuppypix 011.jpg

Miapuppypix 023.jpg

Miapuppypix 031.jpg

OH MY GOODNESS She is so ADORABLE!!! I want one! I shall now have to begin pestering the hubby.

Good luck with the potty training and enjoy the new puppy! :cheerleader: :cheerleader:

I hope the kids love her.

:laugh: From Jack the Dane to a Scooby snack?! :rofl:

She is adorable though...I think my smallest cat could take her though...heck, I think I have a fish that might put up a decent fight against that tiny hair ball :p

Congrats to Amy!! I'm so sure she will barely spoil Mia :whistle:

She is one cute puppy. :thumbsup:

We will be in the market someday soon, our Schnauzer is 16. He still has a pretty good quality of life. He is cranky, can't hear (or ignores us) can't see too well, sleeps all the time and growls at me if I get in his space.
He still walks a mile a day, I think that has contributed to his long life.

We will most likely get another Schnauzer someday. I just dread the day "Champ" passes.
He is the wife's buddy.

love it. my pup took to training pretty quick, i just took him outside real often and scolded him if he went in the house. i cant rember the exact age, but it will take her a little while to be able to control her blatter, just be patient:thumbsup:

what a cool little doggie:thumbsup: been thinking about another pup myself, my dog died after 18 years this year and i think im ready to get another now...was thinking about a Jack Russell this time

:beerchug: my daughters name is Mia!!:beerchug:

too cool, bro!:beerchug: I know the puppy cant beat kiddie-cuteness, but she's got me pretty well won-over already...a big contributing factor would be the fact that ALL her accidents in the house so far havent equalled up to even HALF of ONE of Jack's oil-tanker-spill-sized pools-so I gotta say 'doggy maint' is alot easier:thumbsup:

:laugh: From Jack the Dane to a Scooby snack?! :rofl:

She is adorable though...I think my smallest cat could take her though...heck, I think I have a fish that might put up a decent fight against that tiny hair ball :p

Congrats to Amy!! I'm so sure she will barely spoil Mia :whistle:

yea, i know 'Chelle-but we both have been in tha dumps since Jack has been gone, and I'm just not ready for another Dane 'YET' *key word in that statement*. After the BA is finished, and I get back into school next year we will start contacting other breeders again:cheerleader:

Back