My wife just passed her MSF class

Great news Shane. You will come home from work now and the Busa will be gone. You better go get another one. :laugh:

Tell the wife congrats - it's a big accomplishment. My wife just did her MSF class this summer, and got her M designation. She had been riding with me on a learners permit for almost two years - needless to say she was quite an accomplished student in her MSF class - probably had 6 K real riding expirience under her belt plus lots of practice riding the virginia DMV motorcycing course.

Good job...

Thanks everyone for the congrats, We are not sure on the bike yet. It just needs to be a good CHEAP one for now, Nothing fancy just something to get some seat time in on, And then after 6 months to a year of riding she can maybe get something a little nicer.

Oh nooo....you are in it deep now....your cost of riding and trackdays just doubled buddy...you are now OWNED :whistle:

Oh nooo....you are in it deep now....your cost of riding and trackdays just doubled buddy...you are now OWNED :whistle:

Thats why we are looking for a cruiser, That will detour that. :laugh:

Back