Divorce granted yesterday, I am happy happy happy

Big Bo

Registered
It has been a long and expensive journey. Two years, and lots of time off from work. Yesterday the Judge granted me my freedom. I did not ask for this, it happened. I am glad to be free of the pain and suffering of living with a cheater. Next week would have been 27 years married. I sleep with a clear conscious knowing I did not creat this mess. I am doing well. I no longer wake up at 2am wondering where the other party is. I no longer get home from work and she has not been home. I no longer get up at 6am and she leaves at 7am and comes home as late as 4am. Glad to have this behind me. I go and come as I please. My 18 year old son chooses to live with me. He is in college and doing good. Wants to be an Electrical Engineer. Daughter is in college working on her Chemical Engineers degree. Love my kids.

During the two years I met a nice woman that encourages my bike riding. Asks me when was the last time I rode? Calls my bike by her given name, Gracie.

Is courious about shooting, and hunting. Tells me a man should do these things.

I have told her that I would love to do a cross country bike ride, she says I should do it. I love to fish, she wants to know what kind of fish I catch.

I am into airguns, she wants to kill a ground squirrel. Has offered to buy me another airgun. I turned it down, telling her I pay my way.

Wants to buy a mountain bike to ride with me.

Has never asked me for one red cent. Has not been introduced to my kids, not until the judgement.

Nice gal. I will take it one day at a time. I am free.

I need a long ride.

Coming from someone that had a similar situation happen minus a few years, I can say I can feel your pain and rejoice all at the same time. For those of you that have not had to lay in bed wondering where your significant other is, I can say this IT'S NO FUN.

Wish you the best and like everyone say, don't rush in to anything. BTW I haven't regretted getting a divorce, not one day. :laugh:

You're on a roll now Brother, God Bless Ya.

Jeremiah 29:11
For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

Best regards Stretch.

:brave: "LIFE" it is what it is brother...
You and Gracie enjoy the ride; good things are always just around the corner.

Congratulations Bo! The feeling of being free is a wonderful feeling. However, keep in mind you aren't married to the woman in the shadows and until you are, you really don't know her.

Good Luck in your new life of freedom!

Back