Woman trouble (Am I wrong?)

Couldnt have put it better myself!! i see your location says rustburg, va. my parents live in nelson. im always in lynchburg riding! Maybe we can go get find a decent woman for both of us :laugh:

Strange request/offer...

I'd recommend finding two women, one for each of you. :poke: :moon:

Doug you are doing the right thing! Leaving while you can.... and sane too! I had an X that was try way to hard to control me and tell me what I could and couldnt do...along with what friends I should have or not etc! A looney woman... and yes it took me 2 1/2 years to see it all before I left her on her A$$! If you ever need to talk or meet up some where... you got my number!

Doug you are doing the right thing! Leaving while you can.... and sane too! I had an X that was try way to hard to control me and tell me what I could and couldnt do...along with what friends I should have or not etc! A looney woman... and yes it took me 2 1/2 years to see it all before I left her on her A$$! If you ever need to talk or meet up some where... you got my number!

Hey bud thanks so much. I am fine and we have talked and we both know its for the best. Neither of us have hard feelings we both know its for the best. I have been down this road before and have learnt to be civil and just move on. My sister is more important right now anyway. She is really in a bad place and i have to do what ever i can to help her out. I am making that my number one things for now and the rest will work its self out in time. I will only have this one life with her and i want to do everything i can to help get her life straight. Thanks to all for the support, you will never know how much it has helped. Thanks again, Doug

Hey bud thanks so much. I am fine and we have talked and we both know its for the best. Neither of us have hard feelings we both know its for the best. I have been down this road before and have learnt to be civil and just move on. My sister is more important right now anyway. She is really in a bad place and i have to do what ever i can to help her out. I am making that my number one things for now and the rest will work its self out in time. I will only have this one life with her and i want to do everything i can to help get her life straight. Thanks to all for the support, you will never know how much it has helped. Thanks again, Doug

:beerchug: anytime buddy! Thats what we are here for!

You can take the girl out of the trailer, but you can't take the trailer out of the girl. Time to cut your losses and move on.

Back