Woman trouble (Am I wrong?)

Lots of good single ladies out there... Look at me for example! Hehe!

All I seem to meet in my city are DB's so I just enjoy my friends and ride the heck out of my bike waiting for God to put the crazy dude in front of me that I am supposed to spend my life with.

You should find someone who makes you want to be a better person, just cause you want to see them smile. :thumbsup:

Take your time and really learn who they are...there is someone out there looking for someone just like you!

Should i come to FL?? I am always up for a good road trip. Thanks for the advice

Here we go again.....

hmmm. I wonder if you told her about you being offended and feeling disrespected at her behaviors? Must communicate! Three years? Did she wake up one day and become this vulgar person or are you just ready to move on and are looking for a reason? If so, you dont need a reason other than she isnt making you happy. Period.

With that said...she sounds generally icky...haha. Those are not things that can be changed. You need to find someone who has the same ideas on burping, cursing, and flirting as you do.

FYI, Not all chicks that ride are trashy... Find you a cute gal with a sport bike as we seem to be much more lady-like. LOL

shameless self plug....lol

There is nothing wrong with want you would like from your lady and it is not asking to much either. I know women have functions that they have to take care of just like we do, but she should be willing to act a little more like a women. The girl that I am seeing now is the exact opposite of what your problem. I sometimes have to ask her if everything is ok, because she hides her "functions" from me. In my opinion you should look for someone that fits you a whole lot better.

Man I hate DRAMA!! The bad thing about this whole deal is i am the one that has to move and its not just a few things either.(Tool Boxes, Pool table, and tons of other tools). Now i have everything up for sale to get things together again. We had long long talks about all of this before i ever moved in and i was told everything would be OK and i was the one.. She found a receipt a couple of weeks ago that my brothers girlfriend left here and pretty much accused me of being somewhere i did not tell her about. Its BS like that i have to deal with lately. I don't know maybe she was looking for a reason to get me to leave. Its still for the best. I feel better knowing its over anyway.

So men what is the lesson learned here ?

For me, I think it is to never live with a woman unless you are married to her. :whistle:

So men what is the lesson learned here ?

For me, I think it is to never live with a woman unless you are married to her. :whistle:

1. do not live with a woman

2. women will lie, to get you involved...knowing how hard it will be to leave.

sad thing is, most of us(men and women) are taught that it is noble to sacrifice for the sake of a relationship.....and it is selfish to leave.

these opinions are mine....and come from 3 plus decades of dealing with women that are liars,cheats and gold diggers.

this is in no-way a condemnation of all women, as there are some good women....i unfortunately have not met them.

Man I hate DRAMA!! The bad thing about this whole deal is i am the one that has to move and its not just a few things either.(Tool Boxes, Pool table, and tons of other tools). Now i have everything up for sale to get things together again. We had long long talks about all of this before i ever moved in and i was told everything would be OK and i was the one.. She found a receipt a couple of weeks ago that my brothers girlfriend left here and pretty much accused me of being somewhere i did not tell her about. Its BS like that i have to deal with lately. I don't know maybe she was looking for a reason to get me to leave. Its still for the best. I feel better knowing its over anyway.

Plus, you can always look at it like this if you must...

Many, many tools to take with you; one big, USELESS tool to leave behind...HER!

Plus, you can always look at it like this if you must...

Many, many tools to take with you; one big, USELESS tool to leave behind...HER!

OMG Scar that is too freakin' funny! :rofl:

sounds like one big hot mess.. best advice my father gave me.. think about it like a boxing match.. you will be ok once the swelling goes down

Is this the woman you would want raising your children ? If answer is no, move on to greener pastures. Even if you dont have kids, this question applys at least for me. If you think you deserve better, you do. What if you meet your true soulmate and you are with this woman ? How would you know better if your with her. I would not live with someone who disrepects me. But im an .hole , just ask some of my xxxs. Good luck bro.

Was she like this when you met her or is this some new development?
Like Scar said you can't change people, they have to want to do it themselves. If you love her and can look past the things that bother you then try to work it out. If you can't get past it then I would say move on. Only you can make YOU happy.

:rofl:

Try to talk with her about it, let her know the reality of the situation and the point the relationship is at...if she comes to realize that this is it, maybe she'll adjust her habits.

If this is truly the way she is and wants to be then you'll know soon enough (you probably already know after 3 years if that the case)~!~

If this is the way she was as a Harley chick when you met her, then it's not going to change anytime soon...you had your swing, time to swing at another pitch

I don't know brother. You might find she acts differently around you for awhile, but not necessarily when you're not around........

Back