Diana's new ride

beerchug.gif

WTG!! my Mrs just got her brand spanking new 335XI and has that same grin.... not sure how much "happy" I can handle however
whistling.gif

Gotta love how the top retracts on those.. (just watch out for junk falling into the well where the top goes (just had that happnen on the 335 convert... beautiful car!!

Thanks Mr Bogus, the smile does make it worth it. Congrats to Mrs Bogus as well!

I'm going to have to do some garage cleaning now because the motorcycles aren't going outside and I don't think her car should with the spring and summer storms that we get here.

WOW! When I first saw the pic I was thinking " I didn't know they had a daughter that was old enough to drive" Then realized it was Diana. You look fabulous girl!
WTG Dan
thumb_up.gif

WOW! When I first saw the pic I was thinking " I didn't know they had a daughter that was old enough to drive" Then realized it was Diana. You look fabulous girl!
WTG Dan  
thumb_up.gif
I wish I would have thought of that, I could have scored some HUGE brownie points!
laugh.gif

Love those 1 series. Should be real nice out in the canyons. You're gonna have to get some charcoal 19" OZ ultreleggera's and continental rubber to set that thing on.

Back