Sad day

BigBadDodge

Registered
Loaded up the 12 valve cummins i had for the race truck project into a guys truck tonight and got cash in my pocket. Sounds like i got a guy coming for the truck tomorrow. Hated to sell the stuff off but some things came up and i needed the cash more than i needed a race truck project. Turns out the woman kinda screwed me over before she left, she paid the power and water bill, well was supposed to pay them, i had picked up her insurance for 3 months cause she "couldnt afford it with all the bills" and well she hadnt payed any of it in 3-4 months.

Have a rifle i'm trying to sell i took in on a trade for my 55 chevy truck, bought a 96 monte carlo z34 from my dad on the cheap and got something else in the works to put a stroker in the bike this winter:laugh:

What kind of rifle? Details please and price. Pm if you prefer.

Via Tapatalk

Its a howa 1500 series 300 win/mag with the kings desert camo package and a nikko nighteater scope, its literally brand new in the box hasnt had a round in it. Looking for 700 trying to sell local first

Sorry bro, that happened to me in my first divorce. Good luck, and remember, things always get better.

This sucks to hear man, I was looking forward to the race project updates. Hope it all works out in the end.

Like I told ogre,.pray hard enuf and maybe she will get herpes

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

Back