Next to last update on mother

sorry to hear your mother is not doing well!!! obviously, there are no words to make the situation any better, but know that when her time comes, she will be at ease in a better place!! prayers sent and god bless!

I am so sorry to hear this. I pray Lord please comfort you and your family and please allow your mother to escape the suffering she has endured. She has fought a fair fight and now may be the time but only He knows. Stay strong and keep the faith!

Thoughts and prayers are with you and family.. Tough decision on your family but props for respecting her wishes...

You have my number if I can do anything for you...

I am so sorry to hear this. I pray Lord please comfort you and your family and please allow your mother to escape the suffering she has endured. She has fought a fair fight and now may be the time but only He knows. Stay strong and keep the faith!
What she said. Our thoughts and prayers are with you. God speed.
Mark

I may be going through the same thing in a few months I find out how the treatment is doing on my Mom . The only thing that comforts me is that I know alot of poeple are praying for my family . I respect your Moms wishes and may face that myself soon as my Momhas impied the same thing. My prayers are with you and your family .

I offer you and your family prayers from mine. Just remember her in all her glory and know that she will be with you always.

Don, So sorry to hear this news. I pray that God will make it a peaceful passing for your mother and your family as well. Let us know if there is anything you need.

Back