Wrecked 2011 !?!?! Can you help me ??

So wait? You took the $2800 and your crashed/scratched 2011 bike and traded up for a 13?

Yep !! Some creative deal making... Got the insurance $$, bought OEM parts online at a discount, had them shipped to dealer. The dealership knew I was not happy with the situation. The sales guy made me a deal... I owed $7000 and got $9800 for a trade in value - $2800 net profit

Bottom line, since the 2013 came with new yoshimura slip on exhaust, we took the stock exhaust off the 2013 and put it on the 2011.

2011 is in new condition with all new OEM parts

2013 is being customized. and 0% financing.. win win all the way around and saved some money too :thumbsup:

good end result...very jealous of the extras you got...in the UK we get the bike and nothing thrown in.

Looks great.

Personally i'd have just contacted the police and lived with the damage or made basic home touch ups til someone else came forward with money...i'd never ever claim for that sort of damage..insurance is expensive enough without them sticking their arm in next year for making a claim.

And yes a cheap screaming alarm is a must and judging by the claw like damage your bike was nudged by a car...dropped my old Gen 1 off its stand year ago and didn't get anywhere near that damage.

I ordered some cool extras from shoptron there in the UK. The only place I could get OEM parts that are not available here in the USA

The insurance company is getting on my nerves.. I have been with the same company for 22 years.. I make a claim and now they are jacking my rates... what's the point of having insurance if you are not allowed to use it when needed?

good end result...very jealous of the extras you got...in the UK we get the bike and nothing thrown in.

Looks great.

Personally i'd have just contacted the police and lived with the damage or made basic home touch ups til someone else came forward with money...i'd never ever claim for that sort of damage..insurance is expensive enough without them sticking their arm in next year for making a claim.

And yes a cheap screaming alarm is a must and judging by the claw like damage your bike was nudged by a car...dropped my old Gen 1 off its stand year ago and didn't get anywhere near that damage.

I ordered some cool extras from shoptron there in the UK. The only place I could get OEM parts that are not available here in the USA

The insurance company is getting on my nerves.. I have been with the same company for 22 years.. I make a claim and now they are jacking my rates... what's the point of having insurance if you are not allowed to use it when needed?

Whatcha get?

RSD.

Back