It Sucks to be Me

glad you didn't hurt yourself. this happened to me last week when my bike endoed and ended up on top of a pile of rocks. all left side damaged, including exhaust, rear footpeg, etc. i decided to change color since it would be very expensive to buy oem plastics as very expensive was to paint in double color AND buy the sticker of the side. damn sticker is way too expensive. so i gave it for a complete change of color to get rid of some really minor scratches (they are still scratches though) that i couldn't have gotten ridden if i didn't paint the whole bike.

ordered my upper cowling base from www.mrcycles.com Reaaaally nice prices, nice fella, very cooperative.

ordered rear footpeg from ebay. i hadn't used ebay by now cause i didn't trust it. looks that it works though, and many people from here suggested it so i gave it a try. still expecting for the item to arrive.

try not to do any shitty work on the bike that will tear your soul apart when looking at it, or even that you can't afford to re-change. meaning, if i had painted my bike and painted side vs original oem side didn't have the EXACT color (or at least colors i couldn't make out myself) i couldn't sleep at night. let alone that sometimes if the paint is not all that good it brakes where it is in contact with the bolts and stuff.

i know it hurts even if you were not actually hurt, but be patient my friend. time heals everything (aka time heals your pockets that are about to be emptied
smile.gif
)

Its only money you still have your health dont dwell on it it will only eat u up inside and hold you back from getting it done believe me i know good luck!!!

Back