I just got jack up

Revlis Posted on June 23 2003,1:10
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Man, Thats sad Bro...hey on the brightside looks like your new seat made it OK...

I see we got jokes now huh.   It's all good though >>>>>like water down a duck back.
biggrin.gif
[/QUOTE]
Hey Rhythm Man, Just trying to put a Grin on your face Bro, Not trying to be an ass...

I do have a thought though. Before you take it to the insurance folks, pop off all the good aftermarket stuff that is salvagable swap in the old stock stuff and you should be able to bolt them goodies onto your new ride, think of it like an organ transplant, your steed lives on, on the new ride...

Look here Pimpjuice...if it's ends that you need to get rollin', then I may have a little sum'n sum'n for ya. Just give a shout and it will be there...no doubt. I know how all you playaz like to talk with rhyme, so I had to put it out there like that to show you that all is fine.

Brian

but it looks like you musta flew a few on her aswell.[/QUOTE]

I wonder if they'll add the air time to my private pilot lesson I 'm thinking about taking:D

Hey pimpin, keep us posted on anything new. I posted before you put up the pics...and all I can say is GOT DAMN! I almost shed a tear... After seeing something like that its amazing to see you steady pimpin. But its all gravy baby. Like I said holla back with the updates.
afro.gif
"solid"

[/quote]bacharles Posted on June 23 2003,3:59
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Look here Pimpjuice...if it's ends that you need to get rollin', then I may have a little sum'n sum'n for ya. Just give a shout and it will be there...no doubt. I know how all you playaz like to talk with rhyme, so I had to put it out there like that to show you that all is fine.
Damn !!!!!!! I see we got some real soldiers here (special Busa ops) Good lookn out Pimp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OUCH! Sorry to see that crash, but mighty glad you are able to post!!! They will definitely total that bike, but you should buy it back from them. Negotiate a VERY low price then rebuild or salvage your pimp parts that are not too damaged.

Hey man, go to market with some of those bad Custom Rythm Accessories, and you can buy an '03 and an '04.

Peace

No need Cache thank anyway bra man.  This site has got alot luv for one another so if your lurkn out there (never posting ) ya betta get active and start minglen with us .  As you  can see only the active member get love .NO LUKERS ALLOWED So start commenting on some  of the post you read here and starting a few as well.
unlike you, I don't have a lot of extra time... when I do, is what I do...

again, glad you were able to tip-toe away from that one. I would HATE to be the squirrel on the side of the road when u wrecked. I bet you were pissed and throwin all kindsa stuff!

oh man......that just plain SUCKS!!!! I've got stock cans and a stock rear seat. Yours for the taking.

Sled

unlike you, I don't have a lot of extra time... when I do, THIS is what I do...
[/QUOTE]

Sorry bout that Cache I didn't mean you personally.  Here what it should had said.

Quote (Rhythm @ June 23 2003,10:48)
No need Cache thank anyway bra man.  This site has got alot luv for one another so if your A lurkr out there (never posting ) ya betta get active and start minglen with us .  As you  can see only the active member get love .NO LUKERS ALLOWED So start commenting on some  of the post you read here and starting a few as well.

I left out the key word "A".    C'mon Pimp you should know betta than that I would neva dis on a homie like that.  Holla back at me >>>>>>>aight.

<span style='color:darkblue'></span><span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'></span>PIMP DOWN, PIMP DOWN, PIMP IN DISTRESS, PIMP IN ~OH MY GOD~ DISTRESS!<span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'></span>

DAWG, I neva saw anyone ride a Tossin, flippin, rollin, catapoltin Beauty beast like you did that one, and land on ya feet.  Dude neva even scratched his helmet or jacket.  Full gear on and didnt even need it.  Glad I was there which ya and you walked away from it.

What kills me most you were able to find a smile as we picked all of it up.

TRUE PIMP IF YOU AKS ME!  Dont let them hoes bring you down.

By the way mad lion is home doing well~.

100+ stand up under the semi and ended up wid bout only 8 stiches.  Wish he would have had gear on.  

ICE

I've got stock cans and a stock rear seat. Yours for the taking.
[/QUOTE]

I wont be needing them Sled Head but thankz anyway.

ICEMANN Posted on June 23 2003,8:48
PIMP DOWN, PIMP DOWN, PIMP IN DISTRESS, PIMP IN ~OH MY GOD~ DISTRESS! [/QUOTE]

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Can ya feel me!!!!!!!!!!!

What kills me most you were able to find a smile as we picked all of it up.
[/QUOTE]

Keepn it Gully JD. The PIMP may be n distress but neva depress
cool.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

At least you were able to save them pimp tools on the handle bars.............. Need em to break in da new hoes b4 turnin em out!

afro.gif

Hey Rhythm.....Glad your OK dude!!
I'm local to ya, let me know if you might need a ride some where to button things up.
Where did you go down? What side of town you on?
Feel free to use me if you need help gettin things together

Peace!

Darn lucky to be alive............
I've been away so I didn't see your post until today. I'm very glad your ok, sorry about your bike.

UR IT!
New Recruit

Group: Members

Hey Rhythm.....Glad your OK dude!!
I'm local to ya, let me know if you might need a ride some where to button things up.
Where did you go down? What side of town you on?
Feel free to use me if you need help gettin things together

Peace! [/QUOTE]

Good lookn out Playa , I'll give u a shout out if I need anyting . U gotta hookup with the crew Icemann and I roll with on sunday when do'n our street Pimpn strolls . I'm located out of the city up North outside 270 near Polaris suburbs of Alum creek Beach. Have you been to Qauker Steak and Lube on Wed night yet>>>>this $h!t is off the hook .. Get back with a Playa>>>>>aight.

ks-waterbug
Hayabusa Legend

Group: Members

Darn lucky to be alive............
I've been away so I didn't see your post until today. I'm very glad your ok, sorry about your bike.  [/QUOTE]

Thanks Bug !!!!!! No worries about the Busa I'll give her a decent burial
sad.gif
15 gun salute with 4 Hayabusa birds flying over buzzn the burial ceremony.

Back