Front end smashed on my busa!

well I went to try and start it up, and it seems the battery may have been damaged also. I havent ridden my bike in about a month and a half. But I was in bootcamp, got out, went threw A-school, went on leave and my bike sat for like 6months+ and it cranked right up. So I think something is wrong there also. I also noticed the left blinker is cracked, and the top of my left grip and level location, where that fluid box is at its all scuffed up also. So I'm a little over the thing being screwed up, now just worried about the downtime of my vehicle. I hope the household services takes care of this situation quickly.

thought I would let yall know, after looking the bike over again I found that my tank has a dent in it. Its under my tank braw, i have yet to remove the braw to see if the paint is cracked or not >.<

Shipmate,
Calm down a little. The Navy shipped your scoot right? Get estimates for having it fixed, file it with the housing office and get reimbursed. Do the work yourself and spend the extra $$ on Mods.

NCC(SS)
+1

I'm on my second insurance quote in 2 years (comprehensive man, if you don't have it, get it) and that's how I payed for my goodies. I'm thinking of paying it off this time round and getting a custom paint job.

dude-make sure the shop pulls off all your plastics and REALLY gets in there to look at the frame-if its dinged up too, write that thing off n get a new one. Period. If the frame is okay, get EVERY SINGLE MESSED UP PART covered, get price quote from a SUZUKI DEALERSHIP at FULL RETAIL with quotes for SERVICE (aka Installation fees) too. then, when its all added up-hit E-bay and scoop a new body set for like $2k and spend the rest however ya want!
smile.gif

I had been through the same situation with my ZX11..I had it shipped from Hawaii to Maryland, the shippers took full responsibility to make the bike 100% however thru the red tape it took 5months to get the check
sad.gif
I did the repairs myself and pocketed the difference. Best advise is to let the insurance company deal with this...
smile.gif
SSgt USMC OOHRAH

<!--EDIT|321CYA
Reason for Edit: None given...|1156905363 -->

Back