DSC00603.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

DSC00604.JPG

DSC00605.JPG

DSC00593.JPG

Dam that sucks... how fast were you going? you got more damage there on your bike than what i got on mine. and i went down 30 feet on a side of a cliff. you ok Bro?

DSC00589.JPG

Damn Rhythm...Being the pimp that you are...It's looks like you hit one lf your B@#!$#'! head on...Brah so glad you are OK...I don't have any parts but I've got a little cash on the side...Hit me if I can help...

DSC00609.JPG

Damn Rhythm...Being the pimp that you are...It's looks like you hit one lf your B@#!$#'! head on...Brah so glad you are OK...I don't have any parts but I've got a little cash on the side...Hit me if I can help...
Same for me Ryth........just post yer address and the MO's in the mail.
No questions....no payback!!!!
You've been one awesome dude on the board......I'm sure quite a few would be glad to help.
Not sure if you want them but I've got stock cans......."free for you"!!!!

Good lQQkn out STNNAH!!!!!!! U represent the type of brotha I rathrer have backing me up in the trenches during a battle
thumbs-up.gif
I got eveything ova here covered Playa . It just a matter time and ya know my sayn I got mo time than money

So do guyz think the adjuster will total it and include the value of the cosmetics I added on to her ?

Hey Monster!!!!!! That Goes double for you too Pimp and anyone else that offered to help the Pimp in distress.

Good lQQkn out STNNAH!!!!!!!   U represent the type of brotha I rathrer have backing me up in the trenches during a battle
thumbs-up.gif
 I got eveything ova here covered Playa . It just a matter time and ya know my sayn I got mo time than money

So do guyz think the adjuster will total it and include the value of the cosmetics I added on to her ?
Adjuster totalling it?
rock.gif
? I'd put money on it!!!!

By the sounds of the earlier posts, I thought you were gonna fix it yerself dude.
If yer goin through insurance......I'd say yer gettin a new bike...........Pumpkin maybe?
rock.gif
???

So much for the theory that frame sliders really work![/QUOTE]

They will add in a tip over fall not head of ova heel tumbles and flips.

monsterspeedfreak Posted on June 23 2003,12:02
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
By the sounds of the earlier posts, I thought you were gonna fix it yerself dude.
If yer goin through insurance......I'd say yer gettin a new bike...........Pumpkin maybe?
rock.gif
[/QUOTE]

I dont know what I'm going to do if they total it >>>>buy another bike or just start up a  roth IRA( nice write off )

Bikes are almost like your kidz you enjoy having them and raising them and when there grown up and flown the coupe your happy with just the memories .   Well that's how I'm feeln right about now anyway.   Man I cant believe she gone ,all that hard work in less than year and poof up in smoke.

Back