I just got jack up

Rhythm, damn bruh by the looks of things I would say thank God you are here to tell us about the incident... That big bad wolf must have been a mutha#$*%^&!!! Makes a sistah wanna stay outta the woods....

From the looks of it, the insurance adjuster will more than likely "total it"... If for some reason they don't, or you end up buying it back let us know what ya need. We've all got spare parts and hook-ups to get you up and rolling again ASAP!!! Are you okay?? What injuries did you sustain? I noticed you didn't mention what happened to you?? You gonna be out pimpin again soon or what?? Inquiring minds want to know..... Sorry about the crash, but glad you're okay.....

LoBusa

p.s. the pimp in distress shi# is funny....

dude.. that looks terrible.. hate to see that happen to your bike.. you really had it smooth lookin'.

glad your in one piece... what exactly happened?

I've got the header pipes for an 01 if you need/want them. Just drop me a line at bryan@mybetterself.com

Hey wuz up shorty (LoBusa)!   From the lQQks of the bike you'd think I wouldnt be here given ya the scoop on what happen to me yesterday huh.  Well being well dressed in da skinz, eggshell
and the man from up above on my side no body damage to me.

So Lo is this what a brotha gotta do to get some holla from ya?  Damn shorty you go st8 fo the pocket dont ya
tounge.gif

Good lQQkn out pure_ego! Again Playa and Playet I just wanna say thank you for all the help and feeling of concern you have extened toward me and my deceased Busa (RIP).

Man, Thats sad Bro...hey on the brightside looks like your new seat made it OK...

Looking at the pics again bro...you sure you are all in one piece? Spooky stuff man...

Revlis Posted on June 23 2003,1:10
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Man, Thats sad Bro...hey on the brightside looks like your new seat made it OK... [/QUOTE]

I see we got jokes now huh. It's all good though >>>>>like water down a duck back.
biggrin.gif

damn, that really sux! Looks like you okay??

I'll send you my stock exhaust if you give me your adress. its for an '02, but u can make it work. let me know.

Hey Pimp! Sorry I'm gettin' the news late. Glad you're ok...You sound good...a lotta people have trouble getting back on after a tumble.

As far a totaling it...depends on the adjuster and ins co. I just had a littel tuble and they $ my damage at $2400 for a riught side lower, right stock can Front fender and Brake handle. I'm thinking you're at about 3x that. just over 2/3 value...it's gonna be close. You might want to sell off any parts you have that are still good...then take the cash from the ins (total or not) and go pick up an '03 Anniversary in orange?

No need Cache thank anyway bra man.  This site has got alot luv for one another so if your lurkn out there (never posting ) ya betta get active and start minglen with us .  As you  can see only the active member get love .NO LUKERS ALLOWED So start commenting on some of the post you read here and starting a few as well.

Yo playa I'm glad you're ok.. As for the bike it'll probably be totaled. If you held on to your reciepts the insurance company may payoff on them if not
rock.gif
? I'm not sure. If you buy it back I have a stock windscreen you can have--I'll just charge it to you busa card
laugh.gif

Once again glad you are ok, and let me know what you need i can check around for you.....

Oh.... you got to remember when you see the pimped slap coming ...duck!

pimped slap coming ...duck! [/QUOTE]

How do think I walk away without a scratch.  I was crawling like $%$$#ch with my purse between my legs .  I call it the duckalert move
laugh.gif

MAn glad you are ok..... I've got the factory windscreen if you want it--no charge i'll just put it on your BUSA card.. Let me know what you need and i can check the local salvage yard if you decide to repair it.. Have the frame checked for stress. Insurance may pay for the add-ons if you have the reciept.

Glad you're ok, thats whats important...

Oh I had my horse throw me one day, and i remembered what they said and got back on quick... Don't let the spill spook you.

Rhythm,

I'm glad to hear you are allright. By the looks of the bike you are very lucky. Don't hang up your pimpin' hat just yet. Make sure you realy want to be without a bike first. I hung mine on a rack for 11 years and regret it every day. I didn't realize how much I missed it untill I got back on one. I'm definitely relieved you are in one piece.

Later,

Steve
BTW: I haven't been able to do any posting due to computer problems.

Oh I had my horse throw me one day, and i remembered what they said and got back on quick... Don't let the spill spook you.[/QUOTE]

No doubt about it Dezz;but I just might hold out for the 04 or just get the 03 in Dec. The shops usually drop the prices considerably the last month of the year. I picked mine up in Dec2001 for 9300 cash out the door and was a x-mas and birthday gift from my wife o'yeah she also threw in a satelite dish with a 56" widesreen >>>>>>> I must be doing somthing write huh. Thatz why they call me RHYTHM
biggrin.gif

Hey wuz up shorty (LoBusa)! From the lQQks of the bike you'd think I wouldnt be here given ya the scoop on what happen to me yesterday huh. Well being well dressed in da skinz, eggshell
and the man from up above on my side no body damage to me.

So Lo is this what a brotha gotta do to get some holla from ya? Damn shorty you go st8 fo the pocket dont ya
tounge.gif
Please believe me honey, you already have my attention riding the biggest, baddest, bike out there... you don't have to wreck to get some holla from a sistah.... i just don't hang out here as much as i used to... sorry it was this incident that finally gave us the opportunity to connect. i hope all works well with the insurance so you can get back out there (maybe on the 03 anniversay edition?) and represent...

if you end up putting her back together, i'll help in whatever way possible... hate to see a playa down for too long.

wink.gif

Shorty.....

awwwwww man im sorry to see,and hear wat u been doing.
if theres anything i can do to help i will be more than happy to
thumbs-up.gif
i hate it when a busa goes down,but it looks like you musta flew a few on her aswell.
good to hear that ur ok tho,thats most important,keep us posted on wats going on with you,and her ok mate.

Rhythm,

I'm glad to hear you are allright. By the looks of the bike you are very lucky. Don't hang up your pimpin' hat just yet. Make sure you realy want to be without a bike first. I hung mine on a rack for 11 years and regret it every day. I didn't realize how much I missed it untill I got back on one. I'm definitely relieved you are in one piece.

Later,
[/QUOTE]

Dude no doubt about it I hear ya on that note I just got my Busa last year after a 8 year stretch without riding because I had just got married and getting priorities st8 repairing for the bill to put my step-daughter through college and the purchase of a new build home. I'll be back betta and stronger. But your right about how much your miss riding because I put 10,000 mi on her in the first 5 months I had her.

Back