I just got jack up

Thanks Bug !!!!!! No worries about the Busa I'll give her a decent burial
sad.gif
 15 gun salute with 4 Hayabusa birds flying over buzzn the burial ceremony.
now DON'T turn this into a Biker Boyz style funeral!!!
laugh.gif

I'll catch up with ya some Wed. soon.........Thanks for the invite!! I'll be the one on the straight up black '02...

Is your name Rob with the translucent red powder coated rims. If so I'm Tyrone .

Too bad that had to happen at least your alright. You can always fix or replace a bike. It would be nice if you could save her but if it's close to a total I think it's best to get another bike. You never sure if they find all the damage. Sometimes they come out looking good and riding good but you never can be absolutly sure there safe. Good luck hope every thing works out for the best.

Hey Rhythm.....Sorry to hear 'bout the busa.....really sux.....if you'd like....I have the stock pipes and cans(perfect condition),stock windscreen(also perfect)and will have a stock seat you can have as soon as my Corbin arrives...should be today. You can have these for "free" if you want to make the trip to Louisville,Ky. I just hope that if I ever crash mine, the busa brothers will help out and do the same.........which I know they will.......great bunch of guys...and gals here. If interested....e-mail me at techbum@insightbb.com. Wish you the best....

No need Cache thank anyway bra man.  This site has got alot luv for one another so if your lurkn out there (never posting ) ya betta get active and start minglen with us .  As you  can see only the active member get love .NO LUKERS ALLOWED So start commenting on some  of the post you read here and starting a few as well.
Man, super glad to hear you're alright.  From the pics looks like it was a pretty serious tumble.  Just got my baby a couple of weeks ago and i'm already attached.  Can't imagine how you must feel after all the wrench time on those sweet mods of yours.

Bros...this is what this board is all about!  I read through this string and saw a bunch of post with just what I would expect: "I'm glad you're OK", etc. (Definitely heartfelt.  I'm not saying anything bad about that.)  But it blew me away to hear people want'n to send money and parts!  

One last time....with all due respect to your used to be fine look'n ride, if one of you had to get busted up I'm glad it was her and not you.  Hope you get back on.

Back