WOOOHOOOO!!! MY GRAND TOURISMO BUSA

Looks good, nice review, thanks.

Can you give us a pic from the riding position?

I might end up swapping the ZGDB.

Better than the Zero Gravity ST, But not too sure how it's going to work.  It doesn't seem much taller than stock.  

It looks good man.
Revlis...this screen seems to bring the windblast "back, up and over"...and agian it measures to be a full 2"s taller and 2 3/4" further back than stock...and the stock screen had a far more disrupted windblast than does this puig touring as tye stock screen was louder and anytrhing less than an absolute fully commited tuck would not get me down into the bubble..and even then my shoulders still got it a tad...where the puig touring readily gives me full windblast protection with just a relaxed tuck...just slide my @$$ back to the pillion bumper and with no "Tuck Strain" I'm IN the bubble.
biggrin.gif

Here's another pic for perspective....

PUIG6.jpg

L8R, Bill.
cool.gif

Looks good, nice review, thanks.

Can you give us a pic from the riding position?

I might end up swapping the ZGDB.
Glyn...ask and you shall recieve...here's a pic of the cockpit area with me sitting bolt up-right with the busa balanced between my legs...

PUIG7.jpg

A few extra notes..

1. All gauges and instrumentation are present and readable anytime and at all angles when my hands are on the bars.

2. I guess because of the added heigth and length???...now when I go down into riding position on my Busa it feels like "I'm Actually In The Cockpit" rather than feeling like "I'm Starring Into It From A Distance" sorta thing and I gotta tell ya'll...that's a much cooler feeling than what stock was providing.
biggrin.gif

3. "The Dark Smoke" (and extra length) not only provides more protection from the elements for my gauges but...it also shades them from "Glare & Washout".....gauges always look the same pretty much regardless of what the suns angle is...a little thing I know but..I try to be as observant as possible to cover all the bases...unfortunately I was in a rush last night or all of this woulda been covered.

L8R, Bill.
cool.gif

I'm just about ready. Ride or Fish was over last night and we were chatting about it. Gonna be a great time.
BTW- if you want to get together before we go I am on vacation now. Give me a call, you have my cel #.

I'm just about ready. Ride or Fish was over last night and we were chatting about it. Gonna be a great time.
BTW- if you want to get together before we go I am on vacation now. Give me a call, you have my cel #.
Cool...I've got to load up my FZ1 and leave for orlando in a couple hours to deliver it to a guy coming from texas to buy it but....how about a ride or even just a meet fro breakfast at Flying J's tomorrow???..you game to try this again???..I'll call.

L8R, Bill.
cool.gif

Back