No problem Brendan..  
bowdown.gif
Wonder how he hid that from the wife?
sadnews.gif

r8

you guys rock!

Doyle, thx for the link... though now I'm gonna haveta beat ya
laugh.gif
they have too many things, I've added up almost 1500 in accessories I really really want to buy. must fight temptation, must fight....
beerchug.gif

Just a word about ordering from them. They are great to deal with, however you are ordering directly from Japan! you will not get their stuff for at least a month. Well worth the wait!
beerchug.gif

not to completely jack your thread... but since you started it
lol1.gif

Anyone got any of the other goodies on that link? I'm thinkin aero mirrors, frame protectors, inners, etc
rock.gif

I know I know
offtopic.gif
but some good lookin stuff there
cool.gif

Pretty sure Scary-Jerry over at SH.org has the carbon inners. My screen is the "Twill carbon" Real nice!

wow everything from the mr sight looks amazing would like some of the carbon twill accessories because you could have all of the same carbon weave and it would all match up perfectly
firedevil.gif
but i don't really care for the carbon on the windshield though i dunno would have to in person to appreciate i guess

Yes I too could spend big dollars on the MRacing site..
ThumbsUp.gif

That is if I had big bucks..
whistling.gif

I love my MRA Vario and I don't think it looks near as bad as some of the "bubbles" I've seen. Ain't it great we can all buy what what we like.
Nick

Thanks for the info.  I run the Puig DB, and I'm happy with it.

Hey Doyle......does the MRA Vario Touring windscreen come as pictured in your post or is it just the deflector piece that gets mounted to any existing windscreen?

Thanks in Advance
DD

Well I got a PM from a member inquiring about my Vario windscreen. the question got me thinking about all the screens I've owned.. so heres the question from the member followed by my short review on screens that I've personally owned..

Question; Doyle you still run the vario screen ? whats your opinion on it ?

Answer; Its OK, it buffet's your head around when its all the way up.. at mid way its better and all the way down is the best for the no head buffeting deal.. Its great in the rain, just adjust all the way up and it throws the rain off your shield real nice. also good for cold weather riding as its easy to get a full tuck going on with screen all the way up.

I've had alot of screens and I mean ALOT..

I'm 6 foot and 230lbs

IMO heres how I would rate screens that I have owned..

1) Magical Racing the best screen I've ever run and will buy another.. Great overall protection, and little head buffet. also fit and finish second to none..

2) Vario as explained above nice overall screen.. save for the wind buffet adjustable so yes you can elimanate/reduce it.. fit and finish good..

3) Puig touring very nice screen and would come in 2nd but you can't see the clocks when sitting up.. protection though is very good, little to no head buffet. fit and finish well its a Puig, they are one of the top names in screens..

4) Suzuki dbl screen real nice screen I think its made by Puig for Suzuki but not positive.. its shorter than a Puig but still a real nice screen.. fit and finish very nice as nice as a Puig for sure.

5) Puig DBL Bub real nice screen the only reason I put it below the Suzuki dbl bub is due to more head buffeting.. the Suzuki screen is a little shorter and I think helps to reduce the buffeting factor.
fit and finish top notch its a Puig.  

6) ZG touring.. JUNK.. I had two 1st one I broke putting it on.. 2nd one I ran for 1 week, the worst screen I've owned.. Fit and finish garbage.. protection was ok..

I have owned all the above windscreens and this is MY opinion only.  
winkold.gif
 Hope this helps others in choosing the right screen..  
peace.gif

Below is a pic of my current screen MRA Vario Touring.
Good assessment there Doyle. I would like to add to that list. I've also run the Powerbronze, and it was my favorite of all the ones I've run thus far.

Well I got a PM from a member inquiring about my Vario windscreen. the question got me thinking about all the screens I've owned.. so heres the question from the member followed by my short review on screens that I've personally owned..
Glad you linked this on the other thread, Doyle. Good writeup. :thumbsup:

Good stuff! I gota a puid dbl bbl, not installed yet. cant wait. Actually I am waiting and no idea why! i shall install today!

Back