MY YOUNGEST DAUGHTERS 8TH BIRTHDAY RIDE

JINKSTER

I Love my Wife!
Donating Member
Registered
Well folks...I have three daughters and every one of'em had to wait till they were 8 years old for their first official ride with dad...and my sweet Rachel Ann wanted two things for her 8th birthday..

1. A pair of "Heeleys" (roller shoes) and..

2. A ride to CVS Pharmacy on dads Hayabusa for some chocolate/chocolate chip hagen daz ice cream and...

RACHEL8.jpg

RACHELBUSA.jpg

She got both.
biggrin.gif

L8R, Bill.
cool.gif

my dauter gets the first ride on my busa when its warn she`s 9 . she loves to ride.:D

good stuff! My almost 7 year old asks me once in a while about going for a ride...i dont think she is ready for it yet but maybe next year...

rachel ann .
my girl amber age 9 says happy birthday.:D

my youngest (scarlett) is 7 she went for her first busa ride in sept (up and down the street in our sub division) shes still to young for the open road

Happy Birthday to your daughter.

I've always wondered at what age to start my little one. I was thinking around 8 also.

Happy birthday Rachel!!!
My daughter was 7 the first time I picked her up form school on my bike, but it's only 2 blocks away.

Great Pics! Happy BDay Rachel.....

happy B day to her..

my little girl isn't big enough to go for a ride yet.. she will sit on the tank with me while I let it warm up before a ride.... she was trying to figure out how the throttle worked one day.. so I showed her... little tiny hand wrapped around the throttle... and pinned it

9,000 rpms later...

she's giggling and wanting to do it again... mommy is freaking out, and I'm trying not to laugh out loud.
(i had the clutch in and foot on the rear brake for the safety nazi's)

Back