Somebodies 8 year old little girl....

JINKSTER

I Love my Wife!
Donating Member
Registered
is gonna be happy when she gets home with mommy and her older sissys this afternoon...

Rahelmet.jpg

A Small/Medium Fulmer "Quasar" youth helmet and a pair of kiddy size Cortech DX gloves.

My weekend ride got washed out due to work needing me to pull some OT annnnd...good thing considering all the thunder-heads float'in 'round...so?...after i got off of work i ran out to a couple local stealerships and bought my 8 year old daughter Rachel some gear that fits cause...this...

RACHELBUSA.jpg

on her 8th birthday ride with daddy...was just...wrong.

L8R, Bill.
cool.gif

<!--EDIT|JINKSTER
Reason for Edit: None given...|1156017844 -->

Hey Jinkster>>> Is there a living creature in that fish tank in the back ground?
nope...ain't nuth'in lived in that tank for 18 months...fish died....water evaporated...but Rachels hampster is liv'in in a tank just beneath it!
laugh.gif

oh and we have a cockatiel...a parakeet....and a rabbit..all livin in the house...annnnd....a golden retriever in the backyard and a badazz ShiTzu that rules the house.
laugh.gif

L8R, Bill.
cool.gif

laugh.gif

Hey Jinkster>>> Is there a living creature in that fish tank in the back ground?
nope...ain't nuth'in lived in that tank for 18 months...fish died....water evaporated...but Rachels hampster is liv'in in a tank just beneath it!
laugh.gif

oh and we have a cockatiel...a parakeet....and a rabbit..all livin in the house...annnnd....a golden retriever in the backyard and a badazz ShiTzu that rules the house.
laugh.gif

L8R, Bill.
cool.gif
We're down to one fancy rat, two chinchillas, two doves and two dogs.

Having a 10 year old adrenaline junkie myself makes me ask.... how fast have you had her on the back of your 'Busa? I'm almost ashamed to say I've hit 140 and she wants more. She absolutely loves it! She can't read the gauges at those speeds and I won't tell her how fast we've gone. I hear of cops charging riders with "child endangerment" in situations like those.

laugh.gif

That's great, Bill. The memories of riding with her will last you and her a lifetime.

Good on ya Jinkster! I bought my 11 year old daughter a new HJC sessions pink lid, JR textile jacket, and JR gloves for her B-day. Just need some youth sized pants, boots and she's good to go!

<!--EDIT|PDBusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1156042263 -->

Back