Had a rough day today...

JINKSTER

I Love my Wife!
Donating Member
Registered
First i hadta wake up at 8:00am to meet Ride_Or_Fish at the shell station and then run down to Cracker Barrel to meet my old ZRX Bud Ted383.....then run all the way up Indian River Drive to the Fort Pierce Marina...

Rachel1.jpg

Rachel2.jpg

and afterwards?...hadta run all the way back home and then pick up my 8 year old Rachel to take her for a 1 1/2 hour run out to the swamplands...as a maiden voyage...to break in her new Fulmer Helmet...like Daddy promised....

Rachel3.jpg

burned a full tank...and i'm whooped.
laugh.gif

Lifes rough...L8R, Bill.
cool.gif

thier all just jealous of the blue skies and sunshine ! looks like a great day , rained here all day !

my day was working on the bike all day...sore back...lots of frustration...rain cold...and finnaly success and a quick ride after

Looks like you had a good day.

How old is your daughter? My son is 7 and I'm debating whether or not to start taking him out with me.

Looks like you had an awsum day!!!! Better than the rain i had since last nite!!!
beerchug.gif

Only one tank? Getcher butt out there and polish off a couple more!

biggrin.gif

--Wag--

(JINKSTER @ Oct. 01 2006,22:00) damn...not one comment?....where's the love?.
Sorry Bill,

I was already in bed. LOL
Had a rough day also. Out till 2am the day b4 riding and up at 8am for a group ride, did about 200mi. went home for a couple of hours and then went back out to hang at a biker bar.

It's a tough job Bill but some ones got to do it. And we do appreciate your support.

Boy, that's real rough. You need to take the day off today and try it again. See if it gets better.
smile.gif

Sleeping here too, now I hate you because I'm at my desk reading a report and looking at those blue skies.
laugh.gif

Sounds like you had some good times, Bill!

Sure beat laying Slate all day!
crazy.gif

Cute kid! Love the way the helmet looks almost as big as she is!! Kids look COOL with helmets on!!
super.gif

Back