Im posting this because...

Sweet memories are the best Bill. Don't see you around much, glad to see you posting :thumbsup:

yeah...sorry 'bout the mia bit...sorta lost intrest for awhile as all at the same time...

1. New laws got passed in FL that carry real stiff penalties for typical sportbike folly (almost started leaning towards dedicating Oren as a "Track Day Only Bike") took the fun out of it and...

2. Oren sat so long her tires started going flat and the battery died...meanwhile?...my oldest daughter and her boyfriend cleaned my garage for me....tossing my 5Star folding ramp on the powercord of my compressor which striped the powercord out of the plug..an old hard 2 find plug...so i couldn't even pump air.

3. Workin 55 hours a week left little time for anything except....the pain killers i got hooked on for about a year and a 1/2.

4. Meanwhile my tag went out of registration...

Solutions?...

1. Kicked the painkillers.

2. rewired my compressor.

3. Re-registered Oren.

4. Re-charged the battery.

took my 1st ride in a long while last night...way cheaper and way better than any painkiller i ever took...i'm happy again. :)

L8R, Re-Bill LOL :cool:

My Daughter was 7 for her 1st ride. Just in the nearby high school parking lot.
We then graduated to picking her up from school. Daddy scored major cool points for that.
I always had her grab my belt. It works well to this day. Now I got a 4 month old son....I'm 54 how the hell did that happen. :whistle:anyway maybe I'll not b using a walker when its time for his 1st ride. Cant wait. Oh BTW the gurl has already hit daddy up for a custom painted pink helmet. They always find a way in your pocket, even if their not holding onto you there.

i cant keep my boy off mine.

bike pics 051.jpg

Verry cool. I cant wait for the day to take my daughter with me.Now she doesnt even like being on the 4 wheeler but loves to watch me rip around the yard on it.

yeah...sorry 'bout the mia bit...sorta lost intrest for awhile as all at the same time...

1. New laws got passed in FL that carry real stiff penalties for typical sportbike folly (almost started leaning towards dedicating Oren as a "Track Day Only Bike") took the fun out of it and...

2. Oren sat so long her tires started going flat and the battery died...meanwhile?...my oldest daughter and her boyfriend cleaned my garage for me....tossing my 5Star folding ramp on the powercord of my compressor which striped the powercord out of the plug..an old hard 2 find plug...so i couldn't even pump air.

3. Workin 55 hours a week left little time for anything except....the pain killers i got hooked on for about a year and a 1/2.

4. Meanwhile my tag went out of registration...

Solutions?...

1. Kicked the painkillers.

2. rewired my compressor.

3. Re-registered Oren.

4. Re-charged the battery.

took my 1st ride in a long while last night...way cheaper and way better than any painkiller i ever took...i'm happy again. :)

L8R, Re-Bill LOL :cool:

Hey bro,

I only know you from your posts and they are great. This is a good story with what is looking like a happy ending. :beerchug:

All the best!

Back