Im posting this because...

JINKSTER

I Love my Wife!
Donating Member
Registered
i was going thru some old pix and this one was taken years ago...my youngest daughters 1st ride (for morning bagels) with dad...

BAGEL3.jpg

her mothers heart musta been in her throat! LOL! but...take note that my daughters hands are in her daddys pockets already...but not for money (like now lol)...it was instructions from me so i could always feel her hands...and KNOW if she was having a hard time hanging on...or not...but a great safety tip for dads taking small children for their 1st ride.

Ride Safe and L8R, Bill. :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks for the tips...

how old was she. thats awsome. i been wanting to take my son for a ride he just turned five.

thats price less, when i took my yougest girl for her first ride we got to the store and she bailed off and said DAD, I ALLMOST PEED MY PANTS!

My wife rides with her hands in my jacket pockets. It makes her feel more comfortable on the bike....? But hey, if she's happy, then I'm happy. Cool pic though. My brother used to ride his daughter around on his busa, she would sit up on the tank a little, holding onto his tank mounted camera mount. Keep in mind, this was around the yard and not on a road. She loved it. I still remember her smile and laughing when they would idle by.
Posted via Mobile Device

i was going thru some old pix and this one was taken years ago...my youngest daughters 1st ride (for morning bagels) with dad...

BAGEL3.jpg

her mothers heart musta been in her throat! LOL! but...take note that my daughters hands are in her daddys pockets already...but not for money (like now lol)...it was instructions from me so i could always feel her hands...and KNOW if she was having a hard time hanging on...or not...but a great safety tip for dads taking small children for their 1st ride.

Ride Safe and L8R, Bill. :cool:

You should take another picture with your daughter Now and post them together as a now and then photo:thumbsup: Just a thought

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome. Just ordered my daughters first helmet this week! She will be on the back as much as I will allow. LOL.

I hope that I get the chance to do that someday with my own kid. Great pics and it looks like she was havin a good time. :thumbsup:

LOL !!!! My dad took me for a ride.....what kinda bike does he have...a Hi-Busa...no way..."way !!!".....man, you're lucky....... :oldcool:

Sweet memories are the best Bill. Don't see you around much, glad to see you posting :thumbsup:

My daughter logged in about 12000 of the 13500 miles, several on the dragon, I put on my Busa in 3 years of ownership. I have memories that will always make me smile! :thumbsup:

Maybe when she's all "growed up" - she'll return the favor when you are an old coot and can't ride... Now that's an investment in the future!

Back